Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTS Stock Sterio unit

Old 10-20-2008, 05:27 PM   #1
awoit will become famous soon enough

awoit's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to awoit
WTS Stock Sterio unit

I'm selling my 2008 tacoma 6 disc cd changer. Great condition. reason for selling is because i upgraded to an mp3 player. PM me an offer if interested. Trying to get rid of it because its taking up room on my dresser =]
Old 01-12-2009, 12:36 AM   #2

awoit's Tacoma Gallery
bump
Old 01-12-2009, 08:03 AM   #3
mycoma is on a distinguished road
mycoma's Tacoma Gallery
cd changer

Hi, I may be interested.. Sent you a PM....
Old 01-13-2009, 08:28 AM   #5
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearskill View Post
Does it have an AUX port on the front? I will buy if it does.
And is it silver or black? will buy ether way.
2008s do not have an aux input.
Old 01-13-2009, 08:57 AM   #6
Bearskill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBearskill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBearskill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBearskill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBearskill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBearskill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBearskill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBearskill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBearskill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBearskill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBearskill is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Bunch-O-Bullshit
Bearskill's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lsocoee View Post
2008s do not have an aux input.
Dang it! The first Tacoma I test drove was a used DC. It was eather an 07 or 08. I swear to god it had an AUX port in the front of the deck. Looked like it was factory. It was right below the right knob. Was a 6 disc changer too. I have never seen one since. I know it wasn't an 09 cause I test drove it like last Jan or so.
Old 01-13-2009, 09:22 AM   #7
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearskill View Post
Dang it! The first Tacoma I test drove was a used DC. It was eather an 07 or 08. I swear to god it had an AUX port in the front of the deck. Looked like it was factory. It was right below the right knob. Was a 6 disc changer too. I have never seen one since. I know it wasn't an 09 cause I test drove it like last Jan or so.
like this guy?

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/aud...dio-input.html
Old 01-14-2009, 06:21 PM   #8
mycoma is on a distinguished road
mycoma's Tacoma Gallery
PM me back where did you go????
Old 01-15-2009, 01:24 PM   #9

awoit's Tacoma Gallery
sold