Notices

WTB: 05+ Stock Tacoma Struts

Old 07-29-2011, 03:53 PM   #1
Yoda Power!
green98 is on a distinguished road

Name: will
green98's Tacoma Gallery
WTB: 05+ Stock Tacoma Struts

I am selling my truck for a newer model and dont wanna let my brand new Icon C/Os go.. So im looking to buy a set of stock struts preferably with a spacer lift installed so I dont have to change tires, but I'll take what I can get. Shoot me a pm if any of ya got a set collecting dust and wanna make a buck off of them. Thx Guys
Old 07-29-2011, 06:07 PM   #2
EricT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricT is one of the sharper tools in the shed
EricT's Tacoma Gallery
I'm pulling my stock set off tomorrow, was gonna post a sale thread on here monday. I can cut to the chase right now, if you want? No spacers, just the shockes, I am replacing with 5100s.

Editing to clarify - fronts only.
Old 07-29-2011, 06:13 PM   #3
RacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army:
Name: Adamo
RacerAV's Tacoma Gallery
ive got rears if you want them... pay for shipping plus enough for me to get a number 1 at in n out... haha

Adamo
Old 07-30-2011, 08:06 AM   #4
Yoda Power!

green98's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by EricT View Post
I'm pulling my stock set off tomorrow, was gonna post a sale thread on here monday. I can cut to the chase right now, if you want? No spacers, just the shockes, I am replacing with 5100s.

Editing to clarify - fronts only.
Where in az you located? How much you want for them?
Old 07-30-2011, 10:56 AM   #5
EricT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricT is one of the sharper tools in the shed
EricT's Tacoma Gallery
Up in Prescott, and I have no idea what they're worth. I'll make you a good price though.

Running out the door to do the swap on em at my folks house (my dad has better tools than I do) feel free to PM me an offer if you like.
Old 07-30-2011, 11:46 AM   #6
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in scottsdale and have just the rears...there off my TRD Off Road. You can have em for free
Old 07-30-2011, 01:17 PM   #7
Yoda Power!

green98's Tacoma Gallery
I just need the front to clear that up. Thx
Old 07-30-2011, 01:37 PM   #8
OH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Steve
OH-MAN's Tacoma Gallery
I have stock springs and shocks from a sport prerunner and a off road 4X4 but you will still need to get top plates.
If that helps let me know. No spacer lift either.
I am in Glendale.
Old 07-30-2011, 01:37 PM   #9
EricT's Tacoma Gallery
I think they're the same all around. Also apparently they aren't worth anything since people are giving em away! Good deal for ya.
Old 07-30-2011, 05:46 PM   #10
Yoda Power!

green98's Tacoma Gallery
Thx for all your help guys! I have a few sets lined up and possibly some with spacers!
Old 07-30-2011, 09:17 PM   #11
OH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Steve
OH-MAN's Tacoma Gallery
Cool man best of luck on the swap!
Old 07-30-2011, 09:19 PM   #12
2010tss is on a distinguished road
2010tss's Tacoma Gallery
I HAVE FRONT STRUTS 11K ON THEM ??????
Old 08-01-2011, 04:11 PM   #14
Yoda Power!

green98's Tacoma Gallery
Got it takin care of! Thx for your help guys!