Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTB: Under Center Console Switch Blanks

Old 08-04-2011, 07:43 AM   #1
Tunngavik has a spectacular aura aboutTunngavik has a spectacular aura about

Name: Jason
Tunngavik's Tacoma Gallery
WTB: Under Center Console Switch Blanks

I'm looking to purchase the set of switch blanks that go under the center console (between the cigarette lighter and aux switch - in the picture I have heated seat switches in there but I would like to replace the backing of the switch with the switch blanks)

Please let me know if you wish to get rid of them.

Old 08-04-2011, 09:25 AM   #2
That smells like pure gasoline
Erik is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Erik
Erik's Tacoma Gallery
I have one that I took out and replaced with another switch if you want to buy it. I have ATRAC in the other slot so I don't have a pair.
Old 08-04-2011, 10:08 AM   #3
Erik is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Erik's Tacoma Gallery
I took it out with a screwdriver so it has a couple knicks in it that cannot be seen once installed and does not affect the fitment. Looks and works 100% when installed. $7 shipped from Nashua, NH. Will fit all +05's that have switches below the radio.

Old 08-04-2011, 12:49 PM   #4
Tunngavik has a spectacular aura aboutTunngavik has a spectacular aura about

Name: Jason
Tunngavik's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks Erik - I'll keep the ad going for a few more days yet to see if any others come up.
Old 08-04-2011, 06:03 PM   #5

Erik's Tacoma Gallery
Np. Let me know when ur in.