1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Cl find BUFFALO, NY Lifted 80 International SCOUT

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by Steves104x4, Aug 7, 2011.

1. Aug 7, 2011 at 7:22 PM
    Steves104x4

Steves104x4 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Steve
    Buffalo NY
    Vehicle:
    2010 RC 2.7 4x4
    BUCKLE UP! It makes it harder for Aliens to pull you out of your Truck.
    email this posting to a friend buffalo craigslist > for sale / wanted > cars & trucks - by owner
    please flag with care: [?]

miscategorized
    prohibited
    spam/overpost
    best of craigslist

Avoid scams and fraud by dealing locally! Beware any deal involving Western Union, Moneygram, wire transfer, cashier check, money order, shipping, escrow, or any promise of transaction protection/certification/guarantee. More info
    Lifted 1980 International Scout 4x4 V8 A/T TON OF PICS! - $4600 (Buffalo - Parkside)

Date: 2011-08-03, 7:33PM EDT
    Reply to: sale-smdus-2479107946@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

Selling my classic 1980 International Harvester Scout to help fund a house purchase. Hate to see it go! I just towed it up here from Florida.
    Scout is the long wheelbase version with a full removable hard top and a bikini soft top. It has a V8, Auto trans, Dana 20 transfer case and Dana 44 axles front and rear.
    Lifted with springs and body lift on 33" tires with room for 35" if you want. Plenty of power, in the last two years has had a new Summit carb and aluminum radiator and brake lines.
    Has long roll bars, custom tube bumpers, 30+ gallon fuel tank. Rear quarters are all fiberglass. New throttle and kickdown cables.
    Not a perfect scout, needs some tlc and has two spots of rust: one 6" patch in the bed and on the bottom of the frame rails where they arch up over the axle. Scout frame is boxed from the factory so you still have a C-Channel there and it's not near the body or suspension mounts. Needs new wiper blades but the wipers work. Heat works, no a/c components but the scout pieces were all bolt on anyway, so you could add it. Spider cracks in the fiberglass, some quarter-sized rust bubbles elsewhere. Interior is painted metal. Tires have a ton of tread but some cracking. Will include a tow bar with mounts on the bumper - drive or tow it home!
    When was the last time you saw one like this? For the last month it was my daily driver in Florida, brought it up here on a trailer when I moved.
    Asking $4600 or best cash offer, please be sure you have the $, the approvals, and the desire to buy before you contact me. Clean florida title in my name, Full factory service and parts manuals included!
    Pics of the good and bad below taken August 3 in Buffalo![​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    PostingID: 2479107946

fordy_ounce likes this.

Products Discussed in

To Top