1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

2003 Toyota Wheels

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by BransTaco, Aug 8, 2011.

1. Aug 8, 2011 at 4:53 AM
    BransTaco

BransTaco [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Brandon
    North Georgia
    Vehicle:
    08 Silver Taco TRD Sport
    K&N, Tinted Winders, black'd emblems, amp'd sound system, custom sub, washed
    Up for sale are 2003 Toyota 4Runner wheels that DO FIT on a 2005 or newer Tacoma because I had them on mine until recently. They are the base steel wheels that originally came on the SR5 4runner. They would make a good replacement or spare set of rims or practice set if someone wanted to paint them. There are no major scratches or dents on them, just common wear and tear. They are all in good shape, I just cleaned up and took a picture of the first one I grabbed. If you need extra pics please PM me and I'll take more. I am asking $250 for the set of four (4). Shipping on wheels is stupid expensive so unless you are willing to pay almost $150 more PER WHEEL, let's just keep it local. I'm not saying I won't ship them but just so you know, it's EXPENSIVE. I live in the north Georgia area and work over near Buford, Georgia. So I can meet you if you are interested. Thanks!

[​IMG]

Products Discussed in

To Top