1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

CL find: '89 4runner (NM) $3200 [not mine]

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by NewMexiTaco, Aug 8, 2011.

1. Aug 8, 2011 at 12:32 PM
    NewMexiTaco

NewMexiTaco [OP] Abron Cabron

Member:
    First Name:
    Abraham
    Santa Fe, NM
    Vehicle:
    2007 4x4 DC LB TRD Sport
    Weathertech mats; Wet Okole seat covers; Kobalt Lowpro truck box,(sitting in the shed) Snugtop Hi-liner camper shell; AFE Pro Dry air filter, Tailgate Hoseclamp mod; 5100s all around, Light Racing UCAs, OME 885 coils, OME Dakar Leafs, CB Drop, Driveline spacer. Epoxy Satoshi; Redline Hood Struts. 4x Mil Spec. bed D rings; Brute Force Fab custom DCLB Hybrid Sliders, ARB w/ Warn M8000 wench, Diff Breather mod, Alpine Deck w/ ipod cable. Iphone ziptie to rearview mirror 4wd-cam mod!
    http://santafe.craigslist.org/cto/2536419583.html

Great Running 89-4Runner - $3200 (La Cieneguilla)

Date: 2011-08-08, 1:07PM MDT
    Reply to: sale-gwsbw-2536419583@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
    This vehicle is a great running 4wheeler. It has been re-geared with 5.29s, Detroit Locker in rear, Detroit Tru-Trac in front, Optima red-top battery, K&N intake, Header and DynoMax exhaust. ProComp shocks all around 4" suspension lift , Warn Deluxe Hubs, Tilt wheel , New Kenwood stereo, Tires in good shape 34x10.5x15 SuperSwamper LTB {six of them 5 on black rims shown}. Almost new set of snow chains for all 4 tires. This truck was put together {parts from 4Wheel Parts Wholesalers} to be a reliable and capable off-road 4 wheeler , not a monster show truck, Why sell then??? Well, I work seasonally at Colorado ranch, I now have old work horse 70 Ford F100 4x4 and it will pull the horse trailers and ranch equipment, AND that keeps me happy & employed !
    So....sadly."the Toy" has to go. This was NOT a "daily-driver" for me as I've used it for mostly hunting and work. This truck has not been beaten , flogged or abused but it has been on the trail quite often and in good shape all around, has some bumps & bruises, funny habits BUT performs outstandingly !
    *$3200 OBO
    *last year with removable top
    *no AC, 22R, 5sp manual
    *estimated 170000mi.
    *only general maintenance/repair ever needed.
    *more info on this Lil'beast call 505-231-5388 serious inquiries only please ! thank you .

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    PostingID: 2536419583

Products Discussed in

To Top