Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

DCSB SMITTYBILT NERF STEPS FOR SALE (BRAND NEW)

Old 08-08-2011, 04:03 PM   #1
tacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Alex
tacomalex's Tacoma Gallery
DCSB SMITTYBILT NERF STEPS FOR SALE (BRAND NEW)

I have a set of Smittybilt Nerf Steps for sale. They are black powdercoated. They are brand new, never been used. I only unpacked them to find out they didn't fit on my access cab.

I paid $330 for them and will let them go for $300 FIRM.
They will fit on a double cab short bed 05+ Tacoma.

I am looking for LOCAL PICK UP ONLY. I'm willing to drive and meet halfway anywhere within reason (you will pay for my gas)

I live between between Charleston and Huntington in WV. If you live anywhere close (I'm willing to drive up to an hour, but again you will compensate for my gas) to sell them. CASH ONLY.

I don't feel like unpacking them again to take a pic so here's one off of google.

Again they are brand new, never used, black powdercoated finish. $300 FIRM.

Please PM me if you are interested.

Also, for serious inquiries, I am making a trip to Fayetteville, NC soon to visit my buddy stationed at Fort Bragg. If you are willing to wait a few weeks and are serious about buying them I can meet you around that area. Just PM me to set it up.

Thanks,

- Alex
Old 08-08-2011, 04:05 PM   #2
tacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shed
bump!
Old 08-09-2011, 12:01 PM   #3
bump!
Old 08-09-2011, 01:23 PM   #4
Chris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Chris
Chris(NJ)'s Tacoma Gallery
Sounds like you're really willing to work w/ a buyer! glws!
Old 08-09-2011, 01:29 PM   #5
Yeah, I just wanna get my money back out of these. I bought the wrong ones and to return them I'd have to pay return shipping which is ridiculous. I figured selling them on here would be easier and more cost effective.
Old 08-09-2011, 02:36 PM   #6
Kilo22 is on a distinguished road

Law Enforcement:
Name: Josh
Kilo22's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris(NJ) View Post
Sounds like you're really willing to work w/ a buyer! glws!
haha
Old 08-10-2011, 02:25 PM   #7
bump!
Old 08-17-2011, 04:58 PM   #8
bump!
Old 10-05-2011, 07:18 AM   #9
Just moved to Fayetteville, NC. Got these ready to go to anyone in the area, PM to set up a meet.
Old 10-05-2011, 07:51 AM   #10
BELT FED 2OZ. PULL
river rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: River Boats,Mike's & PBR'S Viet-Nam 68&69
Name: Jim
river rat 69's Tacoma Gallery
op, It would help to put pic of step bars for sale the ones up now are not for a DC.. THEY ARE NICE BARS..... glws... Jim