Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

D-Rings Add these to your bed!!

Old 08-11-2011, 10:51 PM   #1
06TRDZombieHunter is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TRDZombieHunter is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TRDZombieHunter is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TRDZombieHunter is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TRDZombieHunter is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TRDZombieHunter is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TRDZombieHunter is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TRDZombieHunter is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TRDZombieHunter is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TRDZombieHunter is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TRDZombieHunter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Cornelius Fire Department and Metro West Ambulance
Name: Robert
06TRDZombieHunter's Tacoma Gallery
D-Rings Add these to your bed!!

SOLD OUT, Those who got em will enjoy em!

Cost is $25 a pair, shipped.
The only part you'll need for installation is nuts.

Notice the spacer in the photos of my front pair installed. They are elevated about a half inch. But I like and use them WAY more often than the rear set.

Email me if you're interested in a set.

conrath.robert@gmail.com

As far as I've found OEM rings are $20 a pair online and there are some military surplus ones that are slightly different but are pretty cheap. Something like 5 for $5 or something.

BUT THESE ARE BETTER!
Attached Thumbnails
D-Rings  Add these to your bed!!-img_0548.jpg   D-Rings  Add these to your bed!!-without-spacer..jpg   D-Rings  Add these to your bed!!-my-front-set.jpg   D-Rings  Add these to your bed!!-compared-oe.jpg  
Old 08-12-2011, 10:40 AM   #2
patwrik is on a distinguished road
patwrik's Tacoma Gallery
Are these OEM?
Old 08-13-2011, 03:02 PM   #3
06TRDZombieHunter is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TRDZombieHunter is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TRDZombieHunter is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TRDZombieHunter is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TRDZombieHunter is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TRDZombieHunter is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TRDZombieHunter is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TRDZombieHunter is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TRDZombieHunter is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TRDZombieHunter is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TRDZombieHunter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Not Quite

Quote:
Originally Posted by patwrik View Post
Are these OEM?
They're just like the OEM ones, Im going to try uploading pics comparing OEM with the ones I have installed in the front of my bed.

I think they are a little heavier duty. But essentially the same size.
Old 08-13-2011, 08:18 PM   #4
Sublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Sublime's Tacoma Gallery
How many do u have? I'm looking for 2 sets.......PM sent!
Old 08-14-2011, 09:57 PM   #6

Lets get you setup

Quote:
Originally Posted by 503TRD View Post
I'll take some..I'm in Oregon
PM me, or shoot me an email. My PayPal is the same email in the ad.

I added some photos to help another user with some questions.

Where are you in OR? It might be better to deliver these to avoid shipping?

Im in and around Portland. Always.

Rob
Old 08-14-2011, 10:12 PM   #7
t4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

t4daddy's Tacoma Gallery
Why would you need nuts?
Old 08-16-2011, 09:32 AM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colton View Post
X2

I am selling and shipping the D Rings, bolts, and a spacer. If you want to install them in a diff spot than the bolts that hold the bed to the frame, you'll likely need a washer and a nut to secure them to the bed. I mounted mine in the two front water drainage holes.

Hope that helps.
Old 08-23-2011, 07:34 AM   #12
I sell fishing and fishing accessories
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
I need two rings, how much shipped to 08753?
Old 08-23-2011, 09:38 AM   #13
RideFast is a splendid one to beholdRideFast is a splendid one to beholdRideFast is a splendid one to beholdRideFast is a splendid one to beholdRideFast is a splendid one to beholdRideFast is a splendid one to beholdRideFast is a splendid one to behold

Name: Jesse
RideFast's Tacoma Gallery
Do the d rings have to be installed with the spacer?
Old 08-23-2011, 11:28 AM   #14

Info

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildjerseyfirefighter View Post
I need two rings, how much shipped to 08753?
I pay the shipping. So your price is simply $25.
(BTW another user bought 2 pair in New Jersey and it was $14 from OR.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RideFast View Post
Do the d rings have to be installed with the spacer?
They dont have to be installed with the spacer. . But I've been mailing the spacers with them anyhow so you guys can decide if you need it or not.
Old 08-23-2011, 11:41 AM   #16
Sublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Sublime's Tacoma Gallery
Think he's saying shipping on 2 pair was $14 from Oregon to new jersey and he paid it! Got mine this weekend and about to install........they are in great shape and well worth it!
Old 08-23-2011, 11:45 AM   #17
RideFast is a splendid one to beholdRideFast is a splendid one to beholdRideFast is a splendid one to beholdRideFast is a splendid one to beholdRideFast is a splendid one to beholdRideFast is a splendid one to beholdRideFast is a splendid one to behold

Name: Jesse
RideFast's Tacoma Gallery
so the base of the d ring sticks up about 1/4inch or so? I know the d ring is going to stick up.
Old 08-23-2011, 11:54 AM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsianAnts View Post
you confuse me here:

"Cost is $25 a pair, shipped. (Two pair cost about $14 shipped anywhere in the lower 48 states.)"

you say a pair (2 rings) is $25. but in parenthesis you say 2 pair (4 rings) is about $14?

put me down for 4 rings for about $14........
Ill fix the ad. $25 bucks gets you a pair. I was just giving an example.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RideFast View Post
so the base of the d ring sticks up about 1/4inch or so? I know the d ring is going to stick up.
They will sit totally flat if installed without the spacer.. But the spacer bumps them up a bit. Check out the photos.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sublime View Post
Think he's saying shipping on 2 pair was $14 from Oregon to new jersey and he paid it! Got mine this weekend and about to install........they are in great shape and well worth it!
Glad to hear they arrived, hope you get as much use as I do with mine!
Old 08-23-2011, 01:09 PM   #20
I sell fishing and fishing accessories
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
If you have a set ill take them tonite