Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTT: 31'' KM2s+cash for 33'' KM2s

Old 08-15-2011, 03:30 PM   #1
Dr. Frankenstien, in surgery
Blackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Monte
Blackdawg's Tacoma Gallery
WTT: 31'' KM2s+cash for 33'' KM2s

I highly doubt anyone would want to do this...but i thought id try.

Id really like some 33x12.5 KM2s for my truck. My problem is i just bought my 31x10.5 KM2 last year and they are like brand new. I can't really afford to get new tires right now.

So, id be willing to do a trade of my 31x10.5'' KM2s plus id be willing to discuss throwing in my new 8.5'' travel 5150s with them or cash or paying shipping...or something. Im not sure. Would have to discuss.

Here are some pics of my tires taken about 2 months ago. Nothing has changed on them.

I can take more pic upon request!

thanks.
Old 08-15-2011, 03:31 PM   #2
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
wow those are in great shape!
Old 08-16-2011, 09:36 AM   #6
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
^^ looks like it

and OP i have 31s with my lift too. but i just got 33s red lable general grabbers
Old 09-28-2011, 06:19 PM   #12
Slinging parts since '03
The Parts Whore is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Parts Whore is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Parts Whore is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Parts Whore is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Parts Whore is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Parts Whore is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Parts Whore is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Parts Whore is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Parts Whore is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Parts Whore is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Parts Whore is one of the sharper tools in the shed

The Parts Whore's Tacoma Gallery
Not sure how firm are you on trading for the KM2, but I have the BFG T/A KO in LT285/75/16 if you're interested.

Oh and shipping might be a problem, LOL.
Old 09-28-2011, 06:32 PM   #13
Dr. Frankenstien, in surgery
Blackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Monte
Blackdawg's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by huyissuperman View Post
Not sure how firm are you on trading for the KM2, but I have the BFG T/A KO in LT285/75/16 if you're interested.

Oh and shipping might be a problem, LOL.
Lol well I need them on a 15" rim so that's a much bigger issue haha

But like id be willing to pay shipping for mine and part of the other trader too to compensate for the fact they are bigger tires.