Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Base fender flares

Old 08-15-2011, 09:49 PM   #1
drewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Drew
drewskie's Tacoma Gallery
Base fender flares

I have set of long bed base fender flares for an 05+. They are in good condition, I'd say 7/10. they have a few scuff marks, and the front bumper pieces are missing the little tabs that push in to the bumper, but they still bolt on. Asking 220 and i'd prefer not to ship, in Socal.
Attached Thumbnails
Base fender flares-flare1j.jpg  
Old 08-21-2011, 04:08 PM   #2
drewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the shed
TTT
Old 08-25-2011, 12:24 AM   #3
bboynowee is a name known to allbboynowee is a name known to allbboynowee is a name known to allbboynowee is a name known to allbboynowee is a name known to allbboynowee is a name known to all

bboynowee's Tacoma Gallery
Red face

I would only be interested in one flare ...
Old 08-25-2011, 07:25 PM   #4
Sorry brother, I'm selling them as a set. Unless its the front driver side, I have an extra you can have free.
Old 08-26-2011, 12:37 AM   #5
bboynowee is a name known to allbboynowee is a name known to allbboynowee is a name known to allbboynowee is a name known to allbboynowee is a name known to allbboynowee is a name known to all

bboynowee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by drewskie View Post
Sorry brother, I'm selling them as a set. Unless its the front driver side, I have an extra you can have free.
Dang it! I need the rear drivers... Thanks anyway bud...
Old 05-12-2014, 12:12 PM   #6
TerryK is on a distinguished road
Name: Terry
TerryK's Tacoma Gallery
Do you know if they will fit a 2011 Base Tacoma?

My Taco does not have the factory flairs and I do not want to drill hole in my fenders.
Old 06-28-2014, 04:12 PM   #7
makron96 is on a distinguished road
makron96's Tacoma Gallery
Hi I'm interested in them and I'm in SD
I don't really know how this works tho it's my first time on TW
Old 06-28-2014, 09:48 PM   #8
NJDBFTW
The Hunter is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Hunter is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Hunter is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Hunter is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Hunter is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Hunter is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Hunter is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Hunter is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Hunter is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Hunter is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Hunter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hunter
The Hunter's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TerryK View Post
Do you know if they will fit a 2011 Base Tacoma?

My Taco does not have the factory flairs and I do not want to drill hole in my fenders.
You need to drill holes in the fender to attach these because the flare attaches with clips
Old 07-01-2014, 09:02 AM   #9
OutkastGS3 is on a distinguished road
OutkastGS3's Tacoma Gallery
Will these ft 2012 w/o bumper cap. All the holes should line up for the clip right?