Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Not so good experience with a member.

Old 08-16-2011, 09:44 AM   #1
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
Not so good experience with a member.

so a couple months ago i was supposed to buy some stuff from a member and this was my experience. i dont want ANY bashing what so ever. i just wanted to put up my experiences so no one else has to go through what i did. it may have been a 1 time thing, that i do not know. i have consulted with a mod to make sure doing this was okay.

so i paypalled The1youluv2hate 60 bucks for some spider trax wheel spacers, he said he would ship them out the next day. 7 days later i asked him when he shipped them out. he said he didnt get a chance too yet. i was like WTF. then he said he was going to ship them out that same day. so i was like okay.... a couple days later i asked him when he shipped them. he said a couple days ago. i asked him for a tracking number with no response. then a couple days later i asked him why they havent showed up yet. then he replied with "i refunded your money yesterday."

the below is some kind of proof... just shows from when he took the money out of my acount to when it was refunded. i tried to do a print screen and it didnt work so i just copied and pasted...

06/20/2011 CHECKCARD 0617 PAYPAL *JMMAGANA05 402-935-7733 CA
744*****16884**********
$60.00

06/06/2011 CHECKCARD 0603 PAYPAL *JMMAGANA05 402-935-7733 CA
244*****15484**********
-$60.00

he has also made many good sales from what i have heard. but this is my experience.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruler View Post
I done business with The1youluv2hate a few times, he never avoided any messages and never BS'd .Good member to do business with IMO, Even mailed me an emblem for my grill for free just cause he had it laying around and didn't end up using it.

To the OP Your money was returned so you didn't lose anything, so this thread kinda shits on his rep
Old 08-16-2011, 09:47 AM   #2
:POOPCORN:
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Ben
98tacoma27's Tacoma Gallery
You're links don't work. What are you saying? He took your money then refunded it? I don't get it?
Old 08-16-2011, 09:48 AM   #3
jspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jim
jspadaro's Tacoma Gallery
So... the seller refunded your money...

Old 08-16-2011, 09:48 AM   #4
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
That's good that your got your money back but it sucks you waited so long and never got what you thought you purchased.
Old 08-16-2011, 09:52 AM   #5
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pugga View Post
That's good that your got your money back but it sucks you waited so long and never got what you thought you purchased.

exactly. i wasnt origionally going to say anything, but after talking to some people everyone said i should just let people know, as well as a mod said the same thing via PM.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jspadaro View Post

yeah he did but would you be happy to have to wait for and expect to get something, be lied to saying he shipped it twice and never did?

yeah im super mad.

just trying to give fellow members a heads up

Quote:
Originally Posted by 98tacoma27 View Post
You're links don't work. What are you saying? He took your money then refunded it? I don't get it?

i just copied and pasted from my bank acount to show some proof, so theres no links.

yeah pretty much, lied said he shipped it twice, never did. ignored texts.

just wanted to let people know
Old 08-16-2011, 09:52 AM   #6
Dafuq
Who Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shedWho Dat Popcorn is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ricky
Who Dat Popcorn's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pugga View Post
What he said
Old 08-16-2011, 09:52 AM   #7
SoftShellTaco is just really niceSoftShellTaco is just really niceSoftShellTaco is just really niceSoftShellTaco is just really niceSoftShellTaco is just really nice

Air Force: Tactical Aircraft Maintainer
Name: Justin
SoftShellTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

That's what i am getting out of this, but the seller was being shadey in this case. The deal could have gone worse yes but the fact the buyer was told of shipping dates and was expecting an item that never showed is bad still.
Old 08-16-2011, 09:54 AM   #8
jspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shed
I actually just love an excuse to throw up the Michelle Obama "U mad?" I'll stop trolling now.
Old 08-16-2011, 09:54 AM   #9
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoftShellTaco View Post
That's what i am getting out of this, but the seller was being shadey in this case. The deal could have gone worse yes but the fact the buyer was told of shipping dates and was expecting an item that never showed is bad still.

and when he said he shipped a couple days ago, then never did pissed me off.
Old 08-16-2011, 09:55 AM   #10
Banned
Quote:
I actually just love an excuse to throw up the Michelle Obama "U mad?" I'll stop trolling now.

lol i do it too, no worries man. not mad just dont want anyone else to have to experience it!

like i said it may have been a 1 time thing. never know
Old 08-16-2011, 09:55 AM   #11
Quote:
Originally Posted by 97yota4wd View Post
and when he said he shipped a couple days ago, then never did pissed me off.
The blatant lying is a bit obnoxious, agreed.
Old 08-16-2011, 09:56 AM   #12
My name is Mudd
mcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant future

Name: mike
mcdowell's Tacoma Gallery
Its like he borrowed the money from you no interest
Old 08-16-2011, 09:58 AM   #14
I believe that guy types with loads of "haha"s and other asshattery, too. Hate hate hate! Rabble rabble rabble!
Old 08-16-2011, 09:58 AM   #15
SoftShellTaco is just really niceSoftShellTaco is just really niceSoftShellTaco is just really niceSoftShellTaco is just really niceSoftShellTaco is just really nice

Air Force: Tactical Aircraft Maintainer
Name: Justin
SoftShellTaco's Tacoma Gallery
SN says it all....lol
Old 08-16-2011, 09:59 AM   #16
Banned
i dont mind making this a black listed sellers thread, if someone has had a bad experience with a member, PM it to me and ill make sure its suitable.
Old 08-16-2011, 10:01 AM   #17
How about what's-his-ass that sold the known ruined Leepers to another member, saying they're rebuildable? I forgot his name. Put him on the list too.
Old 08-16-2011, 10:03 AM   #18
Banned
Quote:
How about what's-his-ass that sold the known ruined Leepers to another member, saying they're rebuildable? I forgot his name. Put him on the list too.

i dont know who that is, have the member PM me with the story.

maybe if its suitable it can be a sticky in the FS section, just a thought.
Old 08-16-2011, 10:04 AM   #19
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
Leepers are rebuildable
Old 08-16-2011, 10:05 AM   #20
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackhawke88 View Post
Leepers are rebuildable
They absolutely are. I just sold mine to another member who is getting them rebuilt.

This guy totally destroyed the shock internals, tried to get them rebuilt, was told they were ruined, and then tried to sell them off to another member.

Digging up the thread...