Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Anyone Interested in Purchasing FJ Anthracite Rims?!

Old 08-17-2011, 09:53 AM   #1
J-Rob #3 has a spectacular aura aboutJ-Rob #3 has a spectacular aura about
Name: Josh
J-Rob #3's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone Interested in Purchasing FJ Anthracite Rims?!

SOLD!!!! SOLD!!!! SOLD!!!!!

I might be able to sell a complete set, but I was wondering how much someone would be willing to pay. I was thinking about $1100 + 1/2 shipping (I'll cover the other half). Would anyone be willing to pay that?

According to spidy3, an email was sent out yesterday stating that you would no longer be able to get the anthracite rims from Toyota.

Here's the pics and "documentation" of the fj trd anthracite rims.

Thanks guys!
Old 08-17-2011, 02:56 PM   #2
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Rob #3 View Post
I might be able to sell a complete set, but I was wondering how much someone would be willing to pay. I was thinking about $800 + shipping which I've been told to be around $100. Would anyone be willing to pay that?
Are they the real thing, with all the correct stamping and documentation from toyota?

I only ask because we had someone trying sell theirs earlier this year and it turned out they were replicas, silver ones painted to look like the special editions. Not doubting yours I just want to confirm.

If they are the real thing, I think your price is actually a little low....
Old 08-17-2011, 03:03 PM   #4
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Knight View Post
Those were the black ones that that guy was trying to F people on weren't they Keith?
Yes Jeff you're right they were silver ones that were powdercoated black, and the seller acted like he didn't know, but other posts of his around the forum indicated that he clearly knew that he was trying to rip people off.

Once again J-Rob, I am not suggesting in the slightest that you would even think about doing that, I just wanted to ask you because a lot of people on here are timid about buying the TRD FJ wheels because of the aforementioned incident.

If you have some documentation that they were installed by toyota when you bought the truck, or a receipt showing that you purchased them and the part number, you will alleviate everyones fears.
Old 08-17-2011, 05:19 PM   #6
Nahh man that's perfectly fine. I can provide a receipt once they come in is what I'm saying. I have to make sure I have an extra set first though. I will get back to you guys on that.

Yeah I wouldn't want to be jipped either so, no, these are the real thing. I'll let you know later. Sorry.
Old 08-17-2011, 05:20 PM   #7
By the way, my name is Josh. Haha no one knows that because of my profile name. haha.
Old 08-17-2011, 05:31 PM   #8
Drouse is on a distinguished road

Name: Dan
Drouse's Tacoma Gallery
$800 seems a little high to me. I just helped another member find a pair of these brand new for $600. Now that was with being able to find a pair IF I couldn't I'd probably pay $800 cause there awesome.
Old 08-17-2011, 06:05 PM   #9
Where did you find them?
Old 08-17-2011, 06:14 PM   #10
Right now I'm about to be charged $180 a rim plus tax and shipping.
Old 08-18-2011, 04:18 AM   #11
sees what you did there.

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drouse View Post
$800 seems a little high to me. I just helped another member find a pair of these brand new for $600. Now that was with being able to find a pair IF I couldn't I'd probably pay $800 cause there awesome.
I've seen these go for as high as $1100 on here. You can't just find them anywhere anymore. That other member was very lucky.
Old 08-18-2011, 04:28 AM   #12
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
T@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T@co_Pr3runn3r's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drouse View Post
800 for a used, real, undamaged set beats 600 for a new pair in my book.
Old 08-18-2011, 05:24 AM   #13
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KPT View Post
I've seen these go for as high as $1100 on here. You can't just find them anywhere anymore. That other member was very lucky.
x2. Supply and demand! These things are tough to come by!
Old 08-20-2011, 08:42 PM   #14
To be honest I wanted to ask $1000 obo. Basically it was just kind of a feel for the price because I would like to make a little money considering i have to buy my books for college and this would help a lotttt!
Old 08-21-2011, 07:08 AM   #15
Icepuck72 is just really niceIcepuck72 is just really niceIcepuck72 is just really niceIcepuck72 is just really nice

Firefighter:
Name: Mark
Icepuck72's Tacoma Gallery
I just got mine in from a dealer in Houston....150 a piece. 120 shipping. The real things.

Thank you Drouse....
Old 08-21-2011, 09:51 AM   #16
daggertats is just really nicedaggertats is just really nicedaggertats is just really nicedaggertats is just really nicedaggertats is just really nice
daggertats's Tacoma Gallery
damn.....had you had this about a month sooner ida drove and picked em up..good luck with the sale
Old 08-21-2011, 10:53 AM   #17
caburtle is on a distinguished road
Army:
caburtle's Tacoma Gallery
Where in NC are you located? Im in Fayetteville and I could pick them up from you to save you the shipping hassle.
Old 08-21-2011, 09:15 PM   #18
PM me if interested.
Old 08-22-2011, 03:23 PM   #19
Bump
$1100.

Any takers?
Old 08-25-2011, 05:31 AM   #20
sees what you did there.

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Rob #3 View Post
I've had 3 people already to tell me to sell them for $1100. So that's what I'm asking for them. Please don't hijack my thread. Thanks.
Free bump