Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Superwinch Talon 9.5i SR - $900

Old 08-17-2011, 12:05 PM   #1
SeaPig173 is on a distinguished road

Army: De Oppresso Liber
SeaPig173's Tacoma Gallery
Superwinch Talon 9.5i SR - $900

A vendor sent me the wrong model and won't let me change my order. I'm selling this brand new Superwinch Talon 9.5i SR (integrated Solenoid) because I need the remote solenoid version. It is BRAND NEW and comes with the Amsteel Blue Synthetic Line and an Alum Hawser. I will ship it if you pay for the cost (from Monterey, Ca) on top of the selling price ($900). Let me know if you're interested. If I don't hear anything soon, I'll just get a refund.

Check it out on their site:

http://www.superwinch.com/products/p...9.0.0.0?pp=12&

PM or reply to this thread.

Cheers,
SP
Old 08-17-2011, 02:22 PM   #2
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
Jester243's Tacoma Gallery
You need to post pics or the mods might lock your thread...

Quote:
SELLERS RULES
1. The subject-line of your post must be a description/name of what you're selling
2. You must include a price for the item. If you aren't sure, put down a number and add "OBO" after it (Or Best Offer)
3. You must include a picture of the item you're selling. It must be the actual item, not a manufacturer stock photo. It can be attached to the post, or embedded from other sites, such as photobucket
4. For local-pickup or regional sales, you must include your city in the post [new]
5. Specify the model year that the parts you're selling are made for [new]
6. When naming a price, take into account any fees that PayPal may charge you (under "Receiving purchase payments") [new]
7. If you are selling the item on an auction or classified site, you may link to the sale from your post-BUT YOU MUST still include a picture in the post.
8. When the item you're selling is no longer for sale, please indicate so by replying to your sales thread. This helps avoid confusion among people seeing your post.
GLWS
Old 08-17-2011, 09:04 PM   #4
SeaPig173 is on a distinguished road

Army: De Oppresso Liber
SeaPig173's Tacoma Gallery
Red face Pics

I didn't want to completely unwrap it in order to save the packaging/ease of re-shipping. This is the second one the vendor sent me and I have already returned the winch they sent me the first time.

Here's some pictures to make this add legit. Paypal only. Shipping is on the buyer. I will make a trip as far north as Santa Cruz and as far south as King City California if you are regionally local. PM me or reply to this thread if you want it or have questions. There is nothing wrong with the product, it is great, I just need to get the Remote Solenoid version and the vendor will not allow me to swap it because they are magnificently retarded.