|08-17-2011, 07:38 PM||#1|
7-1/2’ Import Truck Camper For Sale
So I have been using this camper for about a year. It is an awesome unit to travel and camp with but we are selling because my wife wants a full bathroom.
After I bought the camper I fully reno'ed it. It is very clean. Here are the features:
- Camper weight is listed on the nameplate as 980 pounds - my truck handles the camper fine with my RideRite airbags that I picked up for $400
- One piece roof with no leaks
- Roof rack
- Hydraulic jacks on each corner
- Full size double bed over truck cab
- Table converts into a bed suitable for kids or one adult
- 3-way fridge (12 V, 120 V, Propane)
- Propane stove
- Propane furnace
- 40 L water tank, all new water lines & pump
- Kitchen sink with running water
- L.E.D. Lighting
- Lots of storage
- Roof hatch & sliding windows
- All window coverings included
I am asking $3250. Price is negotiable.
Camper is located in Prince George, BC. I am willing to consider delivery throughout BC, maybe into Alberta.
If you're interested email, pm, or reply.
|08-18-2011, 06:00 AM||#2|
Ron F. Swanson
That thing would be heaven after a day of hiking or fishing in the mountains around here... You willing to meet halfway?
Lol I kid but GLWS I would love to have it.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Anyone carrying a cab over import camper? Performance, suspension, load?||Babatoni||Towing||14||03-02-2012 07:34 AM|
|first import truck? new guy. hi!||joe shmoe||New Members||12||06-21-2010 09:31 PM|
|Very Nice Camper for Sale||rachunter||Buy / Sell / Trade - Other||4||05-22-2010 07:27 PM|
|camper shell for sale||animal93||Buy / Sell / Trade||6||04-27-2010 07:14 PM|
|Camper for sale||UpstateTacoma||Buy / Sell / Trade||1||11-18-2009 03:26 PM|