Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTT: My Huge Nitro RC lot for your Tacoma add-ons!

Old 08-17-2011, 08:59 PM   #1
ChuckLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedChuckLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedChuckLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedChuckLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedChuckLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedChuckLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedChuckLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedChuckLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedChuckLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedChuckLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedChuckLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ChuckLee's Tacoma Gallery
WTT: My Huge Nitro RC lot for your Tacoma add-ons!

I'm wanting to get rid of all this stuff, thousands of bucks in nitro stuff. I want to trade for Tacoma upgrades for my 06 DCSB sr5.
here's a ton of info on it but basically, trade value for everything is about a 1,000, cash price $750 for all of it. If you want ALL of it you will need to be local.

I have 2 main RC's for sale and a HUGE lot of extras.
1st is a Traxxas Revo nitro. This has been fully upgraded with an OS .18 engine, full suspension, and other upgrades. Race ready. Bump start, and battery operated portable bump start box is included.
2nd is an HPI RS4 3 nitro on road car. The ENTIRE care has been upgraded with aluminum parts. Lots of money here.

I have some other unknown bashers to go with as well.

The main radio system is a JR FM system. Programable LCD screen to setup for different cars. I also have a few Traxxas systems.
I have a suitcase sized box filled with wheels and tires. I have a 3 foot tall 3 drawer storage bin filled with spare parts. I have a very nice tackle box filled with spare parts for field replacement.
I have a gallon of nitro fuel. I have batterys, and more batterys. Lots of REVO, TMAXX, SAVAGE spare parts. I have a partial tmaxx truck as well.

Basically I have too much to list. If you are looking for a good deal on a revo or an on road car, this is a good place to start. Im sure I have over $1000 just in spare parts alone.

The First $750 takes it all. I'm not interested in trades for other nitro cars. No time for it....too busy. Other trade offers may be considered

Some specifics on the Revo:
Revo #5309
O.S. 18TZ (has had little over gallon of fuel total)
RD Logics Pipe&Header
RD Logics II bump start Box
Partial Trx BB kit
Slipper Clutch
CD/Stock gears
Integy Steering set up
Fr upper/lower Bulkheads
MIP/Trx Clutch-Trx shoes
Trx Batt&charger-Venom1600
Spektrum RX
JR Z590 Th Servo
Multiple SG/CB ratios
PE Throttle mount
Pro-Line wing/M
RPM arms F/B
Tekno Kit/Ofna 250cc&stock tank
PE Throttle mount
2LPR Crimfighter-2LPR Holeshot(one worn)1/2
40series Road Rages
17mm Splined hex-5353X
14mm Trx Aluminum hex
much more i'm sure.

Old 08-17-2011, 09:08 PM   #2
Boiling denim and bangin whores
Tacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Clam Slammer
Tacomanator's Tacoma Gallery
Nice cars man!

Good luck
Old 08-18-2011, 04:41 AM   #3
ChuckLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedChuckLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedChuckLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedChuckLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedChuckLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedChuckLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedChuckLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedChuckLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedChuckLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedChuckLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedChuckLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I am open to other trades as well. (guns, hunting gear, nice living room sofa or couches)
Old 08-19-2011, 09:12 PM   #4

Thank you for interest.....feel free to PM me with offers if you are desirous of a time-wasting hobby!!!