Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

F/T 2002 4runner sr5 SOCAL

Old 08-17-2011, 10:25 PM   #1
once flirted with danger, danger got clingy
magikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: greg
magikbean562's Tacoma Gallery
F/T 2002 4runner sr5 SOCAL

bit of a feeler for now, but will be up for trade soon. just gauging interest. ive had this bad bitch for almost 3 years. its been my girls daily. all mods have under 15k miles. 90k service done (has 99k miles). i have receipts from the famous truck shop in san diego. i will be getting a 4x4 4runner hopefully soon and have no need for 2 4runners.

trade must be-
a tacoma
xtra cab or double cab
6 lug
clean title
under 125k miles

build thread
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/oth...abe-build.html

how she looks today minus sliders (rack not included)

with sliders
Old 08-17-2011, 10:32 PM   #2
He who angers you conquers you
Unknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
You forgot to put a price
Old 08-18-2011, 07:35 AM   #3
I got tiger blood.. WINNING
LBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
LBCdan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unknown View Post
You forgot to put a price
Looks like he is looking for a straight trade.
Old 08-18-2011, 04:25 PM   #4
magikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

yup, trades only.
Old 08-18-2011, 06:56 PM   #5
Greg Graffin 2016
WhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andre
WhatThePho?'s Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to WhatThePho?
Bumpity
Old 08-18-2011, 07:04 PM   #6
Wish i was wheelin
TengoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTengoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTengoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTengoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTengoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTengoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTengoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTengoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTengoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTengoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTengoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
TengoTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Interesting, i have been thinking of getting a four door Tacoma but a 4 runner may work.
Old 08-18-2011, 08:03 PM   #7

ooo whats the mileage on your truck?
Old 08-19-2011, 08:34 AM   #8
Wish i was wheelin
TengoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTengoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTengoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTengoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTengoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTengoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTengoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTengoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTengoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTengoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTengoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I have a 2004, 5 speed, 4x4, trd, ome lift, 3.4l

97xxx, timing belt water pump thermo, all done. Very roughly the difference in value is about 3k higher on the Taco. Were you looking for a straight up trade or can you add cash to the deal?
Old 08-19-2011, 09:13 PM   #9

is your truck auto or stick? how much more $$ on top did you want?

edit- damn you and your stick shift! i need auto if i get rid of the 4runner. its wifeys daily and she dont know how to drive stick
Old 08-19-2011, 09:59 PM   #10
Wish i was wheelin

Quote:
Originally Posted by magikbean562 View Post
is your truck auto or stick? how much more $$ on top did you want?

edit- damn you and your stick shift! i need auto if i get rid of the 4runner. its wifeys daily and she dont know how to drive stick
Np man, nice runner though, you shouldn't have any problems finding a trade.

Ttt