Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Avid Light Bar

Old 08-18-2011, 07:14 AM   #1
I got tiger blood.. WINNING
LBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
LBCdan's Tacoma Gallery
FOR SALE: AVID LIGHT BAR

I have a Avid Light Bar with 3 tabs that was powder coated black.

Only has a couple scratches where I mounted my Hella 700ffs. $40 more and you can have the whole set!

SOLD
Attached Thumbnails
Avid Light Bar-photo.jpg  
Old 08-18-2011, 07:19 AM   #2
MGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Matt
MGMTacoFF's Tacoma Gallery
I would lower your price a little, they're $325 new.

I will definitely put my two cents in for possible buyers though, the Avid Lightbar is a great product, very popular with TW members.

Good luck with sale.
Old 08-18-2011, 07:20 AM   #3
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Damn, don't see many of these for sale on the east coast... How come you're selling?
Old 08-18-2011, 07:23 AM   #4
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MGMTacoFF View Post

I will definitely put my two cents in for possible buyers though, the Avid Lightbar is a great product, very popular with TW members.

Good luck with sale.
$260 new with the avid discount, $15 for light tabs, plus shipping to the east coast and he had it powdercoated. Maybe a little high but you couldn't do all that for $300 if you were to start new.
Old 08-18-2011, 07:29 AM   #5
LBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

LBCdan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MGMTacoFF View Post

Good luck with sale.
$325 new with the powdercoat? I paid $100 for a great powdercoat a few months ago...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pugga View Post
Damn, don't see many of these for sale on the east coast... How come you're selling?
I am looking at getting a 1st Gen DC and this wont fit.. I think...

Quote:
$260 new with the avid discount, $15 for light tabs, plus shipping to the east coast and he had it powdercoated. Maybe a little high but you couldn't do all that for $300 if you were to start new.

Yeah. I dunno.. I put OBO.. and maybe if somebody was interested in the Hellas.. we could make a deal!
Old 08-18-2011, 07:32 AM   #6

LBCdan's Tacoma Gallery
Edited to emphasize the OBO
Old 08-18-2011, 07:34 AM   #7

Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by LBCdmv View Post
I am looking at getting a 1st Gen DC and this wont fit.. I think...

Yeah. I dunno.. I put OBO.. and maybe if somebody was interested in the Hellas.. we could make a deal!
I doubt it'd fit a first gen but you could contact Avid and see if they've ever made one fit?

I don't think you'll have a problem selling. I looked into one a while back and getting it shipped to the east coast is a killer! I'm sure this will go quick. If it had 4 tabs, it'd be gone already
Old 08-18-2011, 07:38 AM   #8

LBCdan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I doubt it'd fit a first gen but you could contact Avid and see if they've ever made one fit?

I don't think you'll have a problem selling. I looked into one a while back and getting it shipped to the east coast is a killer! I'm sure this will go quick. If it had 4 tabs, it'd be gone already
Ahh.. who needs 4 lights up there? 2 mounted on the bar and two behind the Satoshi.. problem solved!. haha.

I will give Avid a call when I actually get the DC... They are a bitch to find on the East Coast. I might have to take a trip and drive it back..
Old 08-18-2011, 07:41 AM   #9

Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by LBCdmv View Post
Ahh.. who needs 4 lights up there? 2 mounted on the bar and two behind the Satoshi.. problem solved!. haha.

I will give Avid a call when I actually get the DC... They are a bitch to find on the East Coast. I might have to take a trip and drive it back..
For the driving I do, I don't need 2 up there... but it's great to drive down a pitch black back road, flick a switch and then it's like driving in broad daylight

Good luck with the sale!
Old 08-18-2011, 07:43 AM   #10

LBCdan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
For the driving I do, I don't need 2 up there... but it's great to drive down a pitch black back road, flick a switch and then it's like driving in broad daylight

Good luck with the sale!
Thanks!
Old 08-18-2011, 07:54 AM   #11
ChuckLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedChuckLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedChuckLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedChuckLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedChuckLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedChuckLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedChuckLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedChuckLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedChuckLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedChuckLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedChuckLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ChuckLee's Tacoma Gallery
Bump for sweet product! They are the easiest thing you will ever install on your truck too!
Old 08-18-2011, 08:15 AM   #12
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
bump for a great product!
Old 08-18-2011, 09:14 PM   #13

LBCdan's Tacoma Gallery
Bump
Old 08-18-2011, 09:31 PM   #14
MountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Bryan
MountainEarth's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah, for local pickup, I think the OP actually has a great price here.

Last year, with the TW 20% discount, I got an Avid Light Bar (awesome product) with 2 light tabs for $340 shipped to Colorado .. which is a whole lot closer to Avid than the OP is way out on CT. Shipping definitely would be more to CT. And that's bare metal. So as the OP mentioned, tack on $100 for powdercoat (which is what I also paid).

So new I paid $440, and the OP is at $300 local pickup. Great price. And great product. And if the lights are in good shape, at $40, they're a damn fine deal too. They're $70-85 a set online.

Old 08-19-2011, 10:24 AM   #15

LBCdan's Tacoma Gallery
BUMPS!
Old 08-21-2011, 07:43 PM   #16

LBCdan's Tacoma Gallery
Bump
Old 08-22-2011, 07:57 AM   #17

LBCdan's Tacoma Gallery
Nobody wants this??
Old 08-22-2011, 05:13 PM   #18

LBCdan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfpack_5150 View Post
Come on guys/gals........great deal, and a very nice bar. Brandon does great work!
Thanks for the help!!
Old 08-22-2011, 05:19 PM   #19
mtn3172 is on a distinguished road
Air Force:
mtn3172's Tacoma Gallery
Any pics w/ the lights mounted? Any closeup pics of the scratches?
Old 08-22-2011, 05:31 PM   #20

LBCdan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtn3172 View Post
Any pics w/ the lights mounted? Any closeup pics of the scratches?
Lights are currently mounted behind my Satoshi. The scratches are just where the metal light bracket rubbed on the powdercoat I will have to take a close up pic tomorrow when the sun is out. Ill get them up tomorrow.