1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Dallas TX: Bridgestone Dueler H/T 265/65/17 (Stock TRD Sport Tires)

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by ItalynStylion, Aug 19, 2011.

1. Aug 19, 2011 at 10:14 AM
    ItalynStylion

ItalynStylion [OP] Sounds Gooooood

Member:
    First Name:
    Steven
    DFW, Tx.
    Vehicle:
    09 Double Cab TRD Sport 4x4
    I recently paid off my truck and have been wanting new tires for a while so I purchased some new rubber. Because of this I have a full set of Bridgestone Dueler H/T tires available. They are 265/65/17 in size and have almost exactly 43k miles on them.

My driving style is devoid of all ass-hattery. What I mean by this is I usually drive very conservatively and don't do burnouts/short stops/hard turns. I have done a few offroading trips. Mostly slow crawling. However, offroading has taken a few small chunks out of a couple of the treads. Nothing severe and nothing that affects drivability or most importantly, safety. I could have gone waaaay longer on these tires but I wanted something better for off roading to encourage me to go more :)

As you can see, there's a decent amount of tread left.

Looking to get $150 for the set OBO. I'm located in the Dallas area and local pickup is preferred. I'd be happy to meet up with you if you're interested in buying the tires. I'd imagine shipping makes these not worth it but if you want me to ship them you'll be paying for it.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Sep 6, 2011 at 12:30 PM
    ItalynStylion

ItalynStylion [OP] Sounds Gooooood

Member:
    First Name:
    Steven
    DFW, Tx.
    Vehicle:
    09 Double Cab TRD Sport 4x4
    $100 takes them....looking to get them out of the garage. Although, I do enjoy having the garage smell like tires :)

Products Discussed in

To Top