Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Dallas TX: Bridgestone Dueler H/T 265/65/17 (Stock TRD Sport Tires)

Old 08-19-2011, 10:14 AM   #1
Sounds Gooooood
ItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
ItalynStylion's Tacoma Gallery
Dallas TX: Bridgestone Dueler H/T 265/65/17 (Stock TRD Sport Tires)

I recently paid off my truck and have been wanting new tires for a while so I purchased some new rubber. Because of this I have a full set of Bridgestone Dueler H/T tires available. They are 265/65/17 in size and have almost exactly 43k miles on them.

My driving style is devoid of all ass-hattery. What I mean by this is I usually drive very conservatively and don't do burnouts/short stops/hard turns. I have done a few offroading trips. Mostly slow crawling. However, offroading has taken a few small chunks out of a couple of the treads. Nothing severe and nothing that affects drivability or most importantly, safety. I could have gone waaaay longer on these tires but I wanted something better for off roading to encourage me to go more

As you can see, there's a decent amount of tread left.

Looking to get $150 for the set OBO. I'm located in the Dallas area and local pickup is preferred. I'd be happy to meet up with you if you're interested in buying the tires. I'd imagine shipping makes these not worth it but if you want me to ship them you'll be paying for it.

Old 09-06-2011, 12:30 PM   #2
Sounds Gooooood
ItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
ItalynStylion's Tacoma Gallery
$100 takes them....looking to get them out of the garage. Although, I do enjoy having the garage smell like tires