Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Any intrest in my scanguage?

Old 08-20-2011, 06:27 PM   #1
I sell fishing and fishing accessories
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
Any intrest in my scanguage?

Its the older version, scanguage 2 I had it in my 96 and never really noticed or used it. It works great, even had to buy a new cable since I didnt get to grab the original one from my truck before the insurance company took it.

$150 shipped? I really dont know what these go for? Will post up a pic in a minute

Old 08-20-2011, 08:03 PM   #2
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Best offers? I gotta truck payment comming up, haha
Old 08-20-2011, 08:05 PM   #3
Internet Winner
TeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TeamSarcasm's Tacoma Gallery
if i had a truck id make you an offer glws and bump
Old 08-20-2011, 08:16 PM   #4

Firefighter:
I will trade for somethin cool also.
Old 08-21-2011, 12:04 AM   #5
babyboi2284 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabyboi2284 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabyboi2284 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabyboi2284 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabyboi2284 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabyboi2284 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabyboi2284 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabyboi2284 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabyboi2284 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabyboi2284 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabyboi2284 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
babyboi2284's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamSarcasm View Post
if i had a truck id make you an offer glws and bump
These aren't "vehicle specific"....they are plug n play with all vehicles with an OBD II port.

OP GLWTS
Old 08-21-2011, 12:12 AM   #6
Will The Thrill
Warhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
Warhorseforever's Tacoma Gallery
What do you mean by "never reall used it" like never plugged in? and they're 150 brand new.
Old 08-21-2011, 12:18 AM   #7
bailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: ex-navy, IT Contractor
Name: Cody
bailerc's Tacoma Gallery
i'd do 125 shipped , if you can do that , it's sold.
Old 08-21-2011, 04:58 AM   #8

Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warhorseforever View Post
What do you mean by "never reall used it" like never plugged in? and they're 150 brand new.

I had it plugged into my obd port, but never reset it at fill ups, never used it to clear codes, it just sat there and hung out..lol
Old 08-21-2011, 05:00 AM   #9

Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by bailerc View Post
i'd do 125 shipped , if you can do that , it's sold.

give me a zip, and I'll see if I can do it
Old 08-21-2011, 05:20 AM   #10
bailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: ex-navy, IT Contractor
Name: Cody
bailerc's Tacoma Gallery
Old 08-21-2011, 05:27 AM   #11

Firefighter:
if you could do $130 shipped, I'll do it..Its about $12 to ship it
Old 08-21-2011, 07:08 PM   #13

Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChamYota View Post
I paid 115 Shipped for mine. but 130 shipped is a great deal GLWS OP

Like I said, I have no idea what they go for brand new, so I looked them up on amazon. $150, plus shipping, so I figured I'd be on the lower end, with shipping included since it does have a new cable
Old 08-22-2011, 08:09 AM   #14
Burns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Burns's Tacoma Gallery
Bump for you Joe.

BTW I have a set of OEM 05+ taco floor mats if you want them they are yours. freebies
Old 08-22-2011, 03:27 PM   #15

Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Homer J View Post
Bump for you Joe.

BTW I have a set of OEM 05+ taco floor mats if you want them they are yours. freebies

are they the ones that say tacoma, or toyota on them? what kind of shape are they in?
Old 08-23-2011, 08:18 AM   #16
Burns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Burns's Tacoma Gallery
Here is a pic i have two sets of these.
Attached Thumbnails
Any intrest in my scanguage?-matts2.jpg  
Old 08-23-2011, 08:30 AM   #17

Firefighter:
Badass..ill take a set
Old 08-23-2011, 04:04 PM   #18

Firefighter:
Scanguage is sold, Thanks Cody!
Old 08-24-2011, 06:50 AM   #19

Burns's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wildjerseyfirefighter View Post
Badass..ill take a set
Ok let me know man.
Old 08-24-2011, 04:05 PM   #20

Firefighter:
whenever your free