Anyone Interested:16 Steel Rims with Hankook Dynapro ATM

Old 08-20-2011, 11:27 PM   #1
NOZAPK
Nozapk is on a distinguished road

Name: Kyle
Nozapk's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Nozapk Send a message via Skype™ to Nozapk
Anyone Interested:16 Steel Rims with Hankook Dynapro ATM

I am going to be getting my new rims within the next two weeks. This is going to leave my 16 inch steel rims rapped in Hankook Dynapro ATM's just sitting in my garage, so I though I would post them up here to give someone and opportunity to take them of my hands. They have a little more than 70% tread left. Normal wear and tear. Plus I have the paperwork for the Road Hazard i purchased with the tires at Discount Tires. I'll put some pics up of them in the daytime, but Ill looking to get rid of these for for around 400 OBO. The rims will not include the TPMS though. Will Ship on your dime but would rather do local pickup.
Old 08-22-2011, 05:47 PM   #2
NOZAPK

Nozapk's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry no pics like i promised. Had my phone stolen saturday night and just got a new one
Old 08-23-2011, 11:14 AM   #3
The StormTrooper
TightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TightShirts
TightShirts's Tacoma Gallery
i'm actually interested in the tires, but i'm not sure how we'd be able to get them to phoenix for cheap, and that's if you're willing to separate.
Old 08-24-2011, 11:43 PM   #5
NOZAPK

Nozapk's Tacoma Gallery
Let me think on it. Getting my new wheels sometime between sunday and tuesday. Then I'll put the pics up of them.
Old 08-31-2011, 02:30 PM   #7
The StormTrooper
TightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TightShirts
TightShirts's Tacoma Gallery
i got a local deal on tires so i'm out... good luck on the sale tho!