Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

1st Gen Superchagrer

Old 08-21-2011, 10:49 AM   #1
taco? like the kind you eat?
mylittletacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedmylittletacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedmylittletacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedmylittletacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedmylittletacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedmylittletacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedmylittletacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedmylittletacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedmylittletacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedmylittletacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedmylittletacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: Corporal, Mals-11, 3rd MAW
mylittletacoma's Tacoma Gallery
1st Gen Superchagrer

So, sadly enough, I have left the Tacoma World, disabilities from the Marine Corps have left me needing to go back to a car,,,, so IS300 it is.
which means I took the following off the Taco before letting it go and now it needs a new home:

-TRD supercharger (not one of the Chinese made ones like are being sold now)
comes with:
-high boost 2.1" pulley installed on it
-Dynamic tensioner upgrade and serpentine belt
-all necessary hardware AND THE DISCONTINUED AIR BYPASS CHECK VALVE
-URD USA 7th injector kit, everything needed except for the fuel pump
-2 sets of iridium spark plugs
-serial cable to connect to lap top
-Greddy Boost gauge
-Greddy EGT gauge (needs a new sensor)
-Downey Headers (never installed) and black exhaust wrap

I am asking $2250 or best/first REASONABLE offer (dont be a pompus ass and say $1000,,,,, or say it but then go slam your head against the toilet to try to get the crap out of there)

charger boosted great when it was on, never had any worries and the URD kit was very good to have also.

dont really want to part this out, but if your really simply want 1 thing or another there is no harm in asking right???

for faster response text or call me please
505-730-4161

thanks guys and girls,,, I will miss my Tacoma, but at least I am smart enough to get another Toyota right
Attached Thumbnails
1st Gen Superchagrer-img_2386.jpg   1st Gen Superchagrer-img_2387.jpg   1st Gen Superchagrer-img_2388.jpg   1st Gen Superchagrer-img_2390.jpg   1st Gen Superchagrer-img_2391.jpg  

Old 08-21-2011, 11:03 AM   #3
Locked and Lifted "02" DC TRD.
Matic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rich
Matic's Tacoma Gallery
unless I missed it, you neglected to say if it was for a 3.4 or 2.7. (which also fits the 2.4.
Old 08-21-2011, 01:06 PM   #6
G scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Garrett
G scott04's Tacoma Gallery
*see's another awesome deal on a 1st gen charger*

*cries because Can't afford*

bump GLWS
Old 08-21-2011, 03:13 PM   #7
Banned
TacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TacoMatt02's Tacoma Gallery
1000$

glws
Old 08-21-2011, 03:17 PM   #8
Self Proclaimed first gen expert :doh:
Greensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
Greensystemsgo's Tacoma Gallery
*droooools*
Old 08-21-2011, 03:28 PM   #9
SNAPPIN NECKS AND CASHIN CHECKS.
EL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: BURRY
EL TACOROJO's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to EL TACOROJO
Fffffffuuuuuuu. Me wants quick someone lend me the coin

Good luck with sale op
Old 08-21-2011, 04:01 PM   #10
G scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Garrett
G scott04's Tacoma Gallery
Actually.. just got credit card...
Old 08-22-2011, 11:17 AM   #11
03sr5 is on a distinguished road
03sr5's Tacoma Gallery
If you are willing to part out how much for the 7th injector kit?
Old 08-22-2011, 11:53 AM   #12
mylittletacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedmylittletacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedmylittletacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedmylittletacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedmylittletacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedmylittletacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedmylittletacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedmylittletacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedmylittletacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedmylittletacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedmylittletacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Will not part out the charger and kit,,,, they will only be sold together. The headers and guages I will part out, but not the kit and charger,,, hope you understand. Really you don't want to charge your truck without this kit so there is no ethical reason I would sell it without. Just won't do business like that.
Old 08-22-2011, 01:02 PM   #13
03sr5 is on a distinguished road
03sr5's Tacoma Gallery
Just thought i would ask. I already have a S/C for my truck, just need 7th injector kit. GLWS.
Old 08-22-2011, 02:27 PM   #15
if you already have a charger, I will consider parting out, but only if there is a buyer for the charger and other stuff also.
Old 08-22-2011, 02:28 PM   #16
dont know how many miles on it,,, doesnt have an odometer,,,,,, but I had it on my truck for about 10k, previous owner didnt even put it on his as it was for a project truck which never got finished

he told me the owner before him had it on that truck for about 50-60k,
Old 08-23-2011, 03:48 PM   #17
still up, had a guy in another area code ask about it and going to see maybe this weekend,,,, got a local guy looking too,,,, better hurry if someone here wants it
Old 08-23-2011, 03:54 PM   #18
higherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
higherlux's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to higherlux
if only i had a v6

and the 2250 you want for it
Old 08-23-2011, 08:51 PM   #19
lol, just a question guys, am what I am asking for this ENTIRE set up too high? or reasonable?

this is an actual TRD model charger mind you, I am sure by now most know that the "new" ones coming up on some web pages and ebay are made in China by a company as shady as SSAutochrome.... low end parts, low end machining, and low end everything else.

TRD sold the rights of the charger to some people back in 2006 and since they have been producing mediocre products.

so,,,, with all in all and knowing it is authentic,,,, is this too high?

I personally think it is very reasonable, but some jack ass in of course.... New Mexico (I hate living here) says that he can get everything I have here for $1000........ how many d*$ks he has to suck to get it for that I dont know. but you guys tell me