Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: Wet Okole Seat Covers (TRD Logo'd) PICS

Old 08-21-2011, 04:59 PM   #1
IrishPilot is a splendid one to beholdIrishPilot is a splendid one to beholdIrishPilot is a splendid one to beholdIrishPilot is a splendid one to beholdIrishPilot is a splendid one to beholdIrishPilot is a splendid one to beholdIrishPilot is a splendid one to behold

IrishPilot's Tacoma Gallery
FS: Wet Okole Seat Covers (TRD Logo'd) PICS

Sold.
Old 08-21-2011, 05:03 PM   #3
J0hnMata is on a distinguished road

Name: John
J0hnMata's Tacoma Gallery
Those are the light gray right?
Old 08-21-2011, 05:04 PM   #4
Motorboatin' SOB
Fink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Former FF/EMT
Name: Chris
Fink's Tacoma Gallery
^x2.

Can you confirm what color is in the middle?

Fink
Old 08-21-2011, 05:06 PM   #5
snookman is on a distinguished road
Name: Connor
snookman's Tacoma Gallery
Where are you located? i am really interested. just making sure incase your somewhere near if pick up will drop the price?
Old 08-21-2011, 05:12 PM   #6
IrishPilot is a splendid one to beholdIrishPilot is a splendid one to beholdIrishPilot is a splendid one to beholdIrishPilot is a splendid one to beholdIrishPilot is a splendid one to beholdIrishPilot is a splendid one to beholdIrishPilot is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by J0hnMata View Post
Those are the light gray right?
I believe I got charcoal and black. They match the interior perfectly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by snookman View Post
Where are you located? i am really interested. just making sure incase your somewhere near if pick up will drop the price?
Located in SE MN.
Old 08-21-2011, 05:14 PM   #7
Motorboatin' SOB
Fink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Fink's Tacoma Gallery
How much shipped to 32801?

Fink
Old 08-21-2011, 05:14 PM   #8
Enzo is a splendid one to beholdEnzo is a splendid one to beholdEnzo is a splendid one to beholdEnzo is a splendid one to beholdEnzo is a splendid one to beholdEnzo is a splendid one to beholdEnzo is a splendid one to beholdEnzo is a splendid one to behold

Name: Opie
Enzo's Tacoma Gallery
How much were these new? If you would come down some on the price I might take them off your hands.
Old 08-21-2011, 05:14 PM   #9
Motorboatin' SOB

Fink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enzo View Post
How much were these new? If you would come down some on the price I might take them off your hands.
They usually run around $500 when it's all said and done - just go to www.wetokole.com and price it out.

Fink
Old 08-21-2011, 05:16 PM   #10
Enzo is a splendid one to beholdEnzo is a splendid one to beholdEnzo is a splendid one to beholdEnzo is a splendid one to beholdEnzo is a splendid one to beholdEnzo is a splendid one to beholdEnzo is a splendid one to beholdEnzo is a splendid one to behold

Name: Opie
Enzo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fink View Post
They usually run around $500 when it's all said and done - just go to www.wetokole.com and price it out.

Fink
Thanks
Old 08-21-2011, 05:22 PM   #11
06taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brendan
06taco's Tacoma Gallery
Would you seperate the fronts and backs, if so I'm interested in just the fronts and how much? Thanks!
Old 08-21-2011, 06:17 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enzo View Post
I believe new they are over $500 for everything I have offered.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 06taco View Post
Would you seperate the fronts and backs, if so I'm interested in just the fronts and how much? Thanks!
Not at this time. Im guessing someone will want the whole set.
Old 08-21-2011, 07:53 PM   #13
DougieFresh1 is on a distinguished road
DougieFresh1's Tacoma Gallery
I have a '11 TRD double-cab , would these fit without any issues?
Old 08-21-2011, 09:46 PM   #14
michaelmad21 is on a distinguished road

Name: Michael
michaelmad21's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 06taco View Post
hey am interested in just the rear ones and willing to split the difference let me know thanks
Old 08-22-2011, 12:38 AM   #15
kanaka808 is on a distinguished road

Name: jason
kanaka808's Tacoma Gallery
how much shipped to 95758 ca?
Old 08-22-2011, 12:51 AM   #16
USFCON is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSFCON is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSFCON is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSFCON is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSFCON is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSFCON is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSFCON is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSFCON is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSFCON is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSFCON is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSFCON is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Medical
Name: Jeff
USFCON's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelmad21 View Post
hey am interested in just the rear ones and willing to split the difference let me know thanks

and i'll take the front ones ASAP! Paypal today
Old 08-22-2011, 03:30 AM   #17
BasherXt is on a distinguished road
Name: Doug
BasherXt's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DougieFresh1 View Post
I have a '11 TRD double-cab , would these fit without any issues?
x2. Interested if they will accommodate the airbags
Old 08-22-2011, 05:18 AM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by BasherXt View Post
x2. Interested if they will accommodate the airbags

They do accomodate the airbags. They were purchased for a 2009 Tacoma. Sale pending, however if it falls through I will go down the line in order of those who pm'ed or posted first. I have no problem splitting them up, however I got pm's for the whole set that came in earlier. Ill update if the deal closes.

Sale pending.
Old 08-22-2011, 05:25 AM   #19
BasherXt is on a distinguished road
Name: Doug
BasherXt's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by IrishPilot View Post
They do accomodate the airbags. They were purchased for a 2009 Tacoma. Sale pending, however if it falls through I will go down the line in order of those who pm'ed or posted first. I have no problem splitting them up, however I got pm's for the whole set that came in earlier. Ill update if the deal closes.

Sale pending.
Add me to your list to buy the whole set if other deals falls through
Old 08-22-2011, 03:26 PM   #20
phil217 has much to be proud ofphil217 has much to be proud ofphil217 has much to be proud ofphil217 has much to be proud ofphil217 has much to be proud ofphil217 has much to be proud ofphil217 has much to be proud ofphil217 has much to be proud of
Name: Phil
phil217's Tacoma Gallery
Also add me to the list if the sale does not fall through...This will fit an 09 Double Cab Sport?