Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

selling my truck

Old 08-22-2011, 07:49 PM   #41
rollingtaco is on a distinguished road
Law Enforcement: corrections
Name: kj
rollingtaco's Tacoma Gallery
ya id hate to scratch a rim.. some people kids...
Old 08-22-2011, 07:50 PM   #42
loaderman82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedloaderman82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedloaderman82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedloaderman82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedloaderman82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedloaderman82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedloaderman82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedloaderman82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedloaderman82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedloaderman82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedloaderman82 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dalton
loaderman82's Tacoma Gallery
I'm not putting down your truck, every man to his own, I just kind of had a feeling someone would say something about it. I hope you can find someone to get it off your hands. By the way, I would go with the Dodge diesel, them are some badass trucks!! GLWS
Old 08-22-2011, 07:50 PM   #43
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dibblit View Post
Wouldn't want a bro to scratch his rims now would we
commin from some one who actually put a throttle body spacer on... douche
Old 08-22-2011, 07:51 PM   #44
Quote:
Originally Posted by m3bassman View Post
reported.
hhmmm rat... where i work that kind of crap will get u...
Old 08-22-2011, 07:52 PM   #45
Colossians 3:2
PreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ethan
PreRunner03's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rollingtaco View Post
ya id hate to scratch a rim.. some people kids...
Quote:
commin from some one who actually put a throttle body spacer on... douche
You are asking for the flaming, beware of the Texans, they are rutheless.
Old 08-22-2011, 07:53 PM   #46
PreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
hhmmm rat... where i work that kind of crap will get u...
He was potentially joking
Old 08-22-2011, 07:55 PM   #47
neoflex is one of the sharper tools in the shedneoflex is one of the sharper tools in the shedneoflex is one of the sharper tools in the shedneoflex is one of the sharper tools in the shedneoflex is one of the sharper tools in the shedneoflex is one of the sharper tools in the shedneoflex is one of the sharper tools in the shedneoflex is one of the sharper tools in the shedneoflex is one of the sharper tools in the shedneoflex is one of the sharper tools in the shedneoflex is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neoflex's Tacoma Gallery
I'm always amazed at how much crap people who don't follow the normal list of mods take and get such a beating on this board. Someone put up a truck for sale and because he's not running 17s he is automatically a bro. He admits the truck was a pavement queen. Not everyone wants to drop a ton of money on their trucks just to beat the life out of them. I'm not sure if it's jealousy that sparks these constant battles or just being closed minded to the fact that not everyone wants to follow the herd and do things exactly the same way 47 other guys did.
Old 08-22-2011, 07:55 PM   #48

Quote:
Originally Posted by m3bassman View Post
was i?
Ban
Old 08-22-2011, 07:57 PM   #49
Banned
jjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jesse
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by neoflex View Post
I'm always amazed at how much crap people who don't follow the normal list of mods take and get such a beating on this board. Someone put up a truck for sale and because he's not running 17s he is automatically a bro. He admits the truck was a pavement queen. Not everyone wants to drop a ton of money on their trucks just to beat the life out of them. I'm not sure if it's jealousy that sparks these constant battles or just being closed minded to the fact that not everyone wants to follow the heard and do things exactly the same way 47 other guys did.
Amen!
Old 08-22-2011, 07:58 PM   #50
worthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shed

worthywads's Tacoma Gallery
I just came to sell my truck............ What happened?
Old 08-22-2011, 07:58 PM   #51
good point there neoflex glad u think outta the box.. thanks
Old 08-22-2011, 07:59 PM   #52

Quote:
I'm always amazed at how much crap people who don't follow the normal list of mods take and get such a beating on this board. Someone put up a truck for sale and because he's not running 17s he is automatically a bro. He admits the truck was a pavement queen. Not everyone wants to drop a ton of money on their trucks just to beat the life out of them. I'm not sure if it's jealousy that sparks these constant battles or just being closed minded to the fact that not everyone wants to follow the heard and do things exactly the same way 47 other guys did.
PreRunners get flamed from 4x4's. 5 lugs get flamed from PreRunners. X-Runners get flamed from off roaders. Bros and douchebags get flamed from anyone else. Texans get banned. It's the circle of TW. Grow a pair.
Old 08-22-2011, 08:00 PM   #53
PcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: A1C
Name: Brent
PcBuilder14's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I'm always amazed at how much crap people who don't follow the normal list of mods take and get such a beating on this board. Someone put up a truck for sale and because he's not running 17s he is automatically a bro. He admits the truck was a pavement queen. Not everyone wants to drop a ton of money on their trucks just to beat the life out of them. I'm not sure if it's jealousy that sparks these constant battles or just being closed minded to the fact that not everyone wants to follow the herd and do things exactly the same way 47 other guys did.
This, I know how many people hate the big diesels with 40's on drop-bracket lifts, but I like them. Had a recent problem with people at school talking bad about my vehicle but I never once got angry, because I like how it looks. I think everyone should be allowed to do what they want to their truck and if they like it, who cares if others don't like it. It's yours! Personally I like rollingtacos truck. It's the only I've seen that can pull of 20's, those rims actually look good for their size... Can't we all just get along???

Quote:
Originally Posted by PreRunner03 View Post
PreRunners get flamed from 4x4's. 5 lugs get flamed from PreRunners. X-Runners get flamed from off roaders. Bros and douchebags get flamed from anyone else. Texans get banned. It's the circle of TW. Grow a pair.
Yeah, shit happens. But sometimes people get carried away because you can't judge others meaning of what they said. By the way I'm a Texan.... Lol
Old 08-22-2011, 08:01 PM   #54
shut up or knuckle up......
Old 08-22-2011, 08:01 PM   #55
worthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shed

worthywads's Tacoma Gallery
I'm a 5-lugger that flames everyone!
Old 08-22-2011, 08:02 PM   #56
Quote:
Originally Posted by PcBuilder14 View Post
This, I know how many people hate the big diesels with 40's on drop-bracket lifts, but I like them. Had a recent problem with people at school talking bad about my vehicle but I never once got angry, because I like how it looks. I think everyone should be allowed to do what they want to their truck and if they like it, who cares if others don't like it. It's yours! Personally I like rollingtacos truck. It's the only I've seen that can pull of 20's, those rims actually look good for their size... Can't we all just get along???
Old 08-22-2011, 08:02 PM   #57

Quote:
Originally Posted by PcBuilder14 View Post
These and +1
Old 08-22-2011, 08:03 PM   #59
Babytruck, babytruck...I've got a babytruck :)
babytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

babytruck's Tacoma Gallery
Well personally I think the truck is really nice. I think who ever gets it is pretty lucky.

But seriously, Rollingtaco, try not to let your upset show in your posts. All it does is cause you to bait yourself, and that does no good. I think a lot of people here are just teasing you. And when you get upset and go after someone with name calling and such, others will of course jump on the bandwagon - which will cause you in turn, to up the heat even more.

We don't want anyone here to get into trouble, right?

Good luck with the sale, it's beautiful.
Old 08-22-2011, 08:04 PM   #60

Quote:
shut up or knuckle up......
This at me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by worthywads View Post
I'm a 5-lugger that flames everyone!
What a rare sight! Somebody get a net and a tranq gun!