Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

selling my truck

Old 08-22-2011, 09:49 PM   #81
KodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
KodiakToyTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Bunch of stereotyping going on here. 20's does not equal bro.

Ok so his post count may not be huge, but he's trying to sell a truck, he hasn't lied about it has he? No.

I do agree with Kilted that the OP needs to stop being a smartass in his comments, not really the way to make a sale but then again, most of the people here have a truck, so if you must make smartass remarks, do so without the personal attacks.

As for the guys making the truck bashing remarks, shut up. If you don't like the truck, gtfo of the thread, simple.

Plain and simple the OP wants to sell, he posted an ad how he saw fit. If a dealer posted an ad like this for this truck would you call and flame the dealer? My guess...No.

We have a few people that previously got banned for making remarks about trucks, don't be the next.....or be the next, lol I don't care really.

And OP I have a road queen as well, thinking of getting 20's for mine too. Haven't decided yet. Truck looks great!
Old 08-22-2011, 09:51 PM   #82
bailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: ex-navy, IT Contractor
Name: Cody
bailerc's Tacoma Gallery
well normally i'd mention that its a bit to big to off road, but since you said you pretty much built it to look pretty i'll say you did a bitchin' job and good luck with sale
Old 08-22-2011, 09:56 PM   #83
KodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
KodiakToyTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by m3bassman View Post
how big of tires can i fit on no lift?
40's with a lot of trimming...lol!
Old 08-22-2011, 10:05 PM   #84
PcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brent
PcBuilder14's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
had anyone tried plastidip before? I read on ttora that it is more durable than herculiner
Really? Come on...
Old 08-22-2011, 10:16 PM   #85
PcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brent
PcBuilder14's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
what this thread is so hostile it needs some facepalms and shit to liven it up to the general attitude that tw tries to promote
Oh, maybe you're right lol
Old 08-22-2011, 10:17 PM   #87
Live Fast, Die Young
superwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

superwhite10's Tacoma Gallery

in memory of the great lurry!
Old 08-22-2011, 10:19 PM   #88
Internet Winner
TeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TeamSarcasm's Tacoma Gallery
Old 08-22-2011, 10:23 PM   #89
Superior Member
707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
707tothe907's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rollingtaco View Post
shut up or knuckle up......
Good comment OP, I like the little badge symbol in your profile.
Old 08-23-2011, 08:38 PM   #90
jrider636 is on a distinguished road
Name: justin
jrider636's Tacoma Gallery
what a bunch of females. best looking taco out of all the haters that posted imo

nice truck and glws my man
Old 08-25-2011, 05:37 AM   #91
WNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shed
WNYTACOMA's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by neoflex View Post
I'm always amazed at how much crap people who don't follow the normal list of mods take and get such a beating on this board. Someone put up a truck for sale and because he's not running 17s he is automatically a bro. He admits the truck was a pavement queen. Not everyone wants to drop a ton of money on their trucks just to beat the life out of them. I'm not sure if it's jealousy that sparks these constant battles or just being closed minded to the fact that not everyone wants to follow the herd and do things exactly the same way 47 other guys did.
Damn Texans!...
Old 09-19-2011, 06:53 PM   #93
Project Man-Dime!!!
JessyPayne3 is on a distinguished road

Name: Jessy Payne
JessyPayne3's Tacoma Gallery
Trade you my Cummins.... 08 Laramie qcsb 4x4 27k miles, Deleted and H&S Tuned...
Old 09-19-2011, 06:54 PM   #94
Project Man-Dime!!!
JessyPayne3 is on a distinguished road

Name: Jessy Payne
JessyPayne3's Tacoma Gallery
If you were closer to TN lol
Old 09-20-2011, 07:39 AM   #95
650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Police
Name: Mike
650H1's Tacoma Gallery
i never take my truck off road... and i dont have nearly as much money invested as rollingtaco. i just like the look of a lifted truck, i like lifted 4 wheelers too. fuck, i even like some lifted golf carts haha. not everyone lifts their truck to hammer the piss out of it in the woods. some people have to drive their trucks to work and cant have their wives drive them around everytime something breaks. all you guys who have the balls to take chances of ruining your expensive trucks in the woods are cool though, and i'll be the first one to go watch someone else hammer on their truck, i just cant do it to mine. so who cares if he doesnt off road, or has 20" wheels? he has a good set of mud tires, which immediately makes the 20" wheels cool instead of gay, and the truck looks good, you can obv see there is a lot of time and money invested in it - PLUS what stock parts are left on it, are under factory warranty. i think were all our biggest critics when it comes to these trucks, id never buy a 5 lugger, but i dont put down the people who like them, or who cant afford 7k more for 4wd. thats cool, whatever makes them happy. but if i had that truck paid off, id keep it and buy a diesel for truck #2.