Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

wtb; 07 front clip and pass. side

Old 08-22-2011, 07:55 AM   #1
Adirondacjack will become famous soon enough
Name: john
Adirondacjack's Tacoma Gallery
wtb; 07 front clip and pass. side

My freind sent my tacoma into the woods and I need a truck with good front end body and passenger side body including side of box. I am willing to buy individual parts. Let me know what you have.
Old 08-22-2011, 03:50 PM   #2
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

brutalguyracing's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adirondacjack View Post
My freind sent my tacoma into the woods and I need a truck with good front end body and passenger side body including side of box. I am willing to buy individual parts. Let me know what you have.