Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

trade my 16 spare for 17 rim socal

Old 08-23-2011, 06:30 AM   #1
Banned
socal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: frank
socal trd's Tacoma Gallery
trade my 16 spare for 17 rim socal

I have a like new (looks to have been never used) 16 spare rim and tire that ill trade for a 17 rim. I have a tire already so i don't care about how bad Ur tire is.
Old 08-25-2011, 04:08 PM   #2
TACOMIKE09 is on a distinguished road
Name: Mike
TACOMIKE09's Tacoma Gallery
you need just a 17" steel spare rim?
Old 08-25-2011, 04:12 PM   #3
Banned
socal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Yes,
Old 08-31-2011, 04:27 PM   #4
Banned
Bump
Old 08-31-2011, 04:30 PM   #5
rcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
rcfreak201's Tacoma Gallery
i might still have my stock spare, ill check my garage/backyard. i dont need a spare so i can sell it to you
Old 08-31-2011, 06:43 PM   #6
Banned
Let me know what u would want for it
Old 10-18-2011, 04:02 PM   #7
Banned
Bump
Old 10-19-2011, 09:23 AM   #8
skippermike is on a distinguished road
Name: Mike
skippermike's Tacoma Gallery
17" rim

Frank,
If you get more than one offer, I'm in exactly the same position - just need a 17" rim - send "extra" contacts to me. Thanks.
Don't want to hijack your thread.
Mike