Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

AC 12 inch sub custom box!

Old 08-24-2011, 12:10 AM   #1
JStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chuy
JStradaXR's Tacoma Gallery
AC 12 inch sub custom box!

Finally the moment of truth came i got a 12 inch sub to fit in the ac custom box..

this one is the product, once you order ill wrap it in either suede or vinyl your choice
it has to be vertical if i put it horizontal the seats will not recline at all

vinyl 235 + shipping
suede 265 + shipping

and also im including other pictures of what ive done in the past as a
reference

Old 08-24-2011, 12:40 AM   #2
Banned
Shemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Matt
Shemicals's Tacoma Gallery
if you can get two 12's to fit ill buy one.
Old 08-24-2011, 01:33 AM   #3
JStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shemicals View Post
if you can get two 12's to fit ill buy one.
You dream it I can build it!
Were are u located?
Old 08-24-2011, 02:59 AM   #4
bailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: ex-navy, IT Contractor
Name: Cody
bailerc's Tacoma Gallery
2 shallow mount 12's like in the first box would be pretty sweet.
Old 08-24-2011, 12:51 PM   #5
Banned
Shemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by bailerc View Post
2 shallow mount 12's like in the first box would be pretty sweet.
no i want to mount my two diamond 12" d3 deep mount subs. reverse mounted
Old 08-24-2011, 01:17 PM   #6

Quote:
no i want to mount my two diamond 12" d3 deep mount subs. reverse mounted
Reverse mounted, why may I ask ?
Old 08-24-2011, 10:19 PM   #7
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by JStradaXR View Post
Reverse mounted, why may I ask ?
how else are you going to fit 2?
Old 08-25-2011, 12:53 PM   #8

Quote:
how else are you going to fit 2?
Not unless there shallow mounts...and im going to try and build a vertical standing box.
Old 08-29-2011, 01:15 AM   #9

Bump.....
Old 08-29-2011, 08:47 AM   #11
I'm not 4x4, and have an open diff. So i'm 4x1
Johns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
Johns Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Very impresive how you made the sides look so sleek, I also did this with my sub enclosure.

Old 08-29-2011, 10:14 AM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2005Techoma View Post
That is one sweet enclosure!!!! Have something for the DC?
Not yet , I don't own a dc so its kinda hard to build it not having one. But maybe ill ask to borrow someone's
Old 08-29-2011, 11:10 AM   #13
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by JStradaXR View Post
Not unless there shallow mounts...and im going to try and build a vertical standing box.
make one that can house two 12" subs while still allowing passengers to sit in the back and i want it.

if you cant do that i may buy this one
Old 08-29-2011, 11:43 AM   #14

Quote:
make one that can house two 12" subs while still allowing passengers to sit in the back and i want it.

if you cant do that i may buy this one

i can build it, someone buying, reason being its just for one customer. so i have to build from dead scratch, and not like the other ones were i have templates and i can build them quickily. but just like any custom order it might be a little more pricy. if you want it ill build it ?