Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

2002 Dodge Ram 2500 5.9 Cummins Modded

Old 08-24-2011, 11:48 PM   #1
j_cyrus has a brilliant futurej_cyrus has a brilliant futurej_cyrus has a brilliant futurej_cyrus has a brilliant futurej_cyrus has a brilliant futurej_cyrus has a brilliant futurej_cyrus has a brilliant futurej_cyrus has a brilliant futurej_cyrus has a brilliant futurej_cyrus has a brilliant futurej_cyrus has a brilliant future

Name: catdick
j_cyrus's Tacoma Gallery
2002 Dodge Ram 2500 5.9 Cummins Modded

113,000 miles P/W P/L Keyless entry

Hot Rod pump from Industrial Injection
Silverbullet 66
DDP 200's
Fass Fuel system
AEM intake
Traction bars
Full Suncoast trans
20 BMF's tires are 75%
Edge Juice with Attitude
Snow Performance
5" exhaust, brand new
Fireringed and studded
Mag Hytech trans pan
Mag Hytech Differential cover
Nitrous

$21,000

Truck is extremely clean top to bottom. Only trades I am accepting are for a Duramax.

Probably more that I forgot. Anymore questions just give me a call or text. 931.319.2828
Attached Thumbnails
2002 Dodge Ram 2500 5.9 Cummins Modded-303948_10150772184695035_607490034_20675671_8066093_n.jpg  
Old 09-03-2011, 09:51 AM   #2
j_cyrus has a brilliant futurej_cyrus has a brilliant futurej_cyrus has a brilliant futurej_cyrus has a brilliant futurej_cyrus has a brilliant futurej_cyrus has a brilliant futurej_cyrus has a brilliant futurej_cyrus has a brilliant futurej_cyrus has a brilliant futurej_cyrus has a brilliant futurej_cyrus has a brilliant future

j_cyrus's Tacoma Gallery
bump
Old 09-03-2011, 03:37 PM   #4

j_cyrus's Tacoma Gallery
Thankfully, I am blessed to have a Toyota and the Dodge. I just wanted it to play around with. It's hard to daily drive this truck, considering its putting down 585hp/1125tq on fuel only. 640/1215 on the bottle. It's extremely fast, I just want something different.
Old 09-03-2011, 08:05 PM   #6
Banned
IndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
IndianTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by hard2kill View Post
i miss my duramax
i 2nd that i really really miss my dmax

Quote:
Originally Posted by hard2kill View Post
damn shes a beast i made 491hp and 908 tq with the dmax...dmax is the fastest diesel dodge is the best puller by far and ford are best broken
Old 09-04-2011, 11:24 AM   #7
Choot It!
kcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Casey
kcrob1's Tacoma Gallery
Damn that thing is sexy. I miss my old dodge... and my duramax.
Old 09-14-2011, 09:22 PM   #8

j_cyrus's Tacoma Gallery
bump
Old 09-14-2011, 09:24 PM   #9
2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

2000GTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
nice dodge. got any lope to it? love hearing a cummins lope
Old 09-14-2011, 11:36 PM   #10

j_cyrus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2000GTacoma View Post
nice dodge. got any lope to it? love hearing a cummins lope
Yea, she lopes. Sounds pretty good in my opinion.
Old 09-19-2011, 03:43 PM   #11

j_cyrus's Tacoma Gallery
Bump for a good truck.
Old 09-19-2011, 03:44 PM   #12
06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Colin
06BLUEDBLSPORT's Tacoma Gallery
is it a 2wd? I really like that truck, love that generation!
Old 09-19-2011, 06:39 PM   #13

j_cyrus's Tacoma Gallery
No its a 4x4. Thanks.
Old 09-19-2011, 08:25 PM   #14
06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Colin
06BLUEDBLSPORT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by j_cyrus View Post
No its a 4x4. Thanks.
Awesome, wouldnt be right if it wasnt a 4x4
Old 09-19-2011, 08:36 PM   #15
Official Flatlander
Gieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Gieser's Tacoma Gallery
theres no way you could get all that power down without 4x4 lol
Old 09-22-2011, 06:26 PM   #16
Project Man-Dime!!!
JessyPayne3 is on a distinguished road

Name: Jessy Payne
JessyPayne3's Tacoma Gallery
Nice and super fast truck here guys, he's a buddy of mine...
Old 09-22-2011, 06:28 PM   #17
Frostbyte is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrostbyte is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrostbyte is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrostbyte is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrostbyte is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrostbyte is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrostbyte is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrostbyte is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrostbyte is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrostbyte is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrostbyte is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Frostbyte's Tacoma Gallery
good looking truck, good to see that u have the edge products on it. i used to work there, here is a free bump for you.
Old 09-22-2011, 08:19 PM   #18
That's some tight butthole
malander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: max
malander's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by j_cyrus View Post
Thankfully, I am blessed to have a Toyota and the Dodge. I just wanted it to play around with. It's hard to daily drive this truck, considering its putting down 585hp/1125tq on fuel only. 640/1215 on the bottle. It's extremely fast, I just want something different.
I'll bump you purely because that is some serious torque right there
Old 09-22-2011, 09:51 PM   #19
I'll eat all your food.
UndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
UndefinedTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by malander View Post
I'll bump you purely because that is some serious torque right there
Fun torque

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4H1hotjqawc

my boy drake's fuel only common rail
it is fastest/powerful fuel only common rail out there right now

Def a ride to hold onto.
Old 09-22-2011, 09:58 PM   #20
Project Man-Dime!!!
JessyPayne3 is on a distinguished road

Name: Jessy Payne
JessyPayne3's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by UndefinedTaco View Post
Fun torque

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4H1hotjqawc

my boy drake's fuel only common rail
it is fastest/powerful fuel only common rail out there right now

Def a ride to hold onto.

Id have to Disagree on the fastest Common Rail out there right now...., Just because I think, Dustin West, Scott Lindsay, like Chase Fleece have the fastest Common rails, whats some numbers on it?????