FS 2007 Honda 600rr

Old 08-25-2011, 08:08 AM   #1
toysrgood is on a distinguished road
Air Force:
Name: Paul
toysrgood's Tacoma Gallery
FS 2007 Honda 600rr

For sale is a '07 Honda 600rr

Since it has been dropped $$ is hard to determine, I had a friend say he would pay $4k cash for it in current condition as is. However I owe much less than that so it is OBO!

sold as is, can include riding gear, Truck Ramp, and Canyon Dancers

HAS BEEN DROPPED but NON salvage Title!

The only remaining evidence is minor scratches on the left side. I am taking a picture of that area today. I was going less than 20mph, I pulled away from a stop light as a new rider with too much power, the bike wheelied and slid on its side. I know I know, save the trolling please, I wasn't brand spankin new but still new, I rode for 2 months but I was new to the bike and right after removed the sprockets to tone it down. No high speed wrecks or crashes.

20k Miles
1500 mile oil changes with HONDA brand service manual specified oil and filter, no 3rd party oil or filter were ever used.

It is due for its 20k service interval however the oil has already been changed less than 200 miles ago.
Also, new Pirelli Diablo Tires front and rear installed less than 500 miles

I also have a set of new brake pads ready to be installed

Aftermarket modifications include
K&N air filter
Sprockets
Exhaust
Tank protector and Stomp Grip (love that stuff!)
Custom tail light and license plate bracket. Came factory with undertail Exhaust and rear fender
I have not built a new undertail for it, pics today!
Frame sliders

I am getting more specifics today as far as brands and sprocket sizes.
Please let me know if you would like more pics (I am taking one of the damage today)

HONDA Service manual included as well as factory sprockets

No leaks, shifts smooth, never had a problem!

Old 08-25-2011, 08:14 AM   #2
horwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Seth
horwitzs's Tacoma Gallery
Those are great bikes, GLWS... You didn't say what you are asking for it though.
Old 08-25-2011, 08:16 AM   #3
Air Force:
Quote:
Originally Posted by horwitzs View Post
Those are great bikes, GLWS... You didn't say what you are asking for it though.

Thank you, I have modified the original post with amounts,

I love this bike, and would love to keep it, but family and finances dictate otherwise
Old 08-25-2011, 11:24 AM   #4
She's got the jimmy legs
Toyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Toyotacrawler's Tacoma Gallery
Good looking bike! My fiancee might be interested. She has been wanting one, I'll show her tonight when we get home.
Old 08-25-2011, 04:52 PM   #6
pngo121 is on a distinguished road
Name: Phi
pngo121's Tacoma Gallery
i would definately pick that bike up under 4k. i have a 636 but always wanted that model. glws!
Old 08-25-2011, 05:05 PM   #7
Itsnevertoearlytostartbee fingupyourobituary
VanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Erik
VanillaGorilla's Tacoma Gallery
Like how the fallen sticker represents its been dumped. good idea
Old 08-25-2011, 05:09 PM   #8
Air Force:
Here are some more pictures, I wasn't able to get a clear shot of the under tail today I will try again tomorrow.

The Frame slider that was installed at the time of the accident sheered off and took most of the hit. The stator cover, left clip-on / clutch lever and left gear shift lever as well as the left front peg and tail where all replaced and are new Honda OEM Parts. There are small scratches on the plastic tank cover. The remaining damage is all cosmetic and some TLC would get rid of most of it. I just don't have the skills or time to attempt a repair of the plastics.

Old 08-25-2011, 05:24 PM   #9
Air Force:
Sprockets are manufactured by 'Driven' and are 4up (rear) 1down (front)
Exhaust is manufactured by 'Jardine'
Tail light with integrated turn signals (and license plate bracket and light) are manufactured by 'TST industries'