LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

feeler: 83 toyota rock crawler

Old 08-26-2011, 06:16 AM   #1
DSMissed is a splendid one to beholdDSMissed is a splendid one to beholdDSMissed is a splendid one to beholdDSMissed is a splendid one to beholdDSMissed is a splendid one to beholdDSMissed is a splendid one to beholdDSMissed is a splendid one to behold
Name: Kerri
DSMissed's Tacoma Gallery
feeler: 83 toyota rock crawler

I'm picking this up saturday evening, the guy was moving in a week and desperate to sell, so he traded for a bike I have. If I had the room I would keep this around, but it would just collect dust at my place.

Its an 83 toyota truck with a 350 motor, roll cage, lift, swamper tires. I believe its sitting on chevy axles also. I will know more about it when I see it tomorrow evening. He says it runs great, he has the doors but they need painted.

I don't even know what this is worth, but I figured I'd just put it out there for sale right away, and I'll update when I get to take a better look at it and drive it.
Attached Thumbnails
feeler: 83 toyota rock crawler-toyota.jpg  
Old 08-26-2011, 06:24 AM   #3
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
T@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T@co_Pr3runn3r's Tacoma Gallery
Love it!
Old 08-26-2011, 06:28 AM   #4
DSMissed is a splendid one to beholdDSMissed is a splendid one to beholdDSMissed is a splendid one to beholdDSMissed is a splendid one to beholdDSMissed is a splendid one to beholdDSMissed is a splendid one to beholdDSMissed is a splendid one to behold
He is well aware that the bike I gave him was worth much less than his truck, but he said was willing to take the loss because he absolutely can't take it with him and he is moving in a week. The bike is worth around $2500, but it totally irrelevant to the value of the truck.

Thanks t@co!! I can't wait to drive it, but I just hope I can keep myself from deciding I need to keep it lol.
Old 08-26-2011, 06:36 AM   #5
Poodoo
luk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lucas
luk8272's Tacoma Gallery
I didn't know if you traded him a street bike or a dirt bike. Now that we have that info I'd say you got a good deal and can make money reselling this truck if that is what you choose to do. I wouldn't call the trade irrelevant because making money depends on how much you spent or traded. Now we know you have $2500 invested, once we know how well it runs, what axles are under it, I see shocks up front we can then help you select a selling price.
Old 08-26-2011, 06:43 AM   #6
Oh, ok, yeah that makes sense. Well if you want to get technical, I have $1800 invested because I bought an atv that I traded for the bike initially, and thats how much the atv cost me.

I'll try and get some better pics of shocks, any rust, etc etc once I get it and get them posted up as quick as I can.
Old 08-26-2011, 06:49 AM   #8
Motorboatin' SOB
Fink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Former FF/EMT
Name: Chris
Fink's Tacoma Gallery
You definitely have some equity in that beast.

Can't wait to see some more, and hopefully better quality, pics!

Fink
Old 08-26-2011, 07:05 AM   #9
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
looks like you made a great deal to me. i would keep it for your weekend warrior!
Old 08-26-2011, 07:14 AM   #10
xxaarraa is a splendid one to beholdxxaarraa is a splendid one to beholdxxaarraa is a splendid one to beholdxxaarraa is a splendid one to beholdxxaarraa is a splendid one to beholdxxaarraa is a splendid one to behold

xxaarraa's Tacoma Gallery
hahaha, he is so going to keep it!
Old 08-26-2011, 07:16 AM   #11
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxaarraa View Post
hahaha, he is so going to keep it!
she

haha i would too
Old 08-26-2011, 07:18 AM   #12
Not really any places for me to crawl out here in South Dakota prairie land. And if I keep it I will have 5 vehicles, 4 trucks!! I don't know any one person who needs that many, lol.
Old 08-26-2011, 07:24 AM   #13
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by DSMissed View Post
Not really any places for me to crawl out here in South Dakota prairie land. And if I keep it I will have 5 vehicles, 4 trucks!! I don't know any one person who needs that many, lol.

me
Old 08-26-2011, 07:25 AM   #14
Motorboatin' SOB
Fink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Fink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DSMissed View Post
Not really any places for me to crawl out here in South Dakota prairie land. And if I keep it I will have 5 vehicles, 4 trucks!! I most definitely know a ton people who would want that many...so I am going to keep it and post some more pictures!
Your post above has been fixed - I can only assume you were posting from a phone and autocorrect got a hold of it.

Fink
Old 08-26-2011, 07:35 AM   #15
xxaarraa is a splendid one to beholdxxaarraa is a splendid one to beholdxxaarraa is a splendid one to beholdxxaarraa is a splendid one to beholdxxaarraa is a splendid one to beholdxxaarraa is a splendid one to behold

xxaarraa's Tacoma Gallery
I don't need it, I am responsible, I have other commitments. blah blah blah..... You are going to sooo keep it!!!!
Old 08-26-2011, 07:35 AM   #16
bailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: ex-navy, IT Contractor
Name: Cody
bailerc's Tacoma Gallery
looks sexy , can't wait to get back to the states so i can pick up something like that
Old 08-27-2011, 09:55 PM   #17
Just picked up the truck, its actually a 79, but it has a sunroof and sliding rear window!! The whole frame has been painted, the body is great with minimal rust.... its basically the toyota body on a half ton chevy frame, can't wait to drive it.
Old 08-27-2011, 09:59 PM   #18
Motorboatin' SOB

Fink's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet! Got any more pics?!

Fink
Old 08-27-2011, 10:03 PM   #19
I'll get some pics taken and posted tomorrow.
Old 08-27-2011, 10:07 PM   #20
Motorboatin' SOB

Fink's Tacoma Gallery

Fink