Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTB: rear floor mats/liners for '07 4Runner

Old 08-26-2011, 10:43 AM   #1
WVTacoma08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWVTacoma08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWVTacoma08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWVTacoma08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWVTacoma08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWVTacoma08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWVTacoma08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWVTacoma08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWVTacoma08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWVTacoma08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWVTacoma08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Ryan
WVTacoma08's Tacoma Gallery
WTB: rear floor mats/liners for '07 4Runner

If anyone has rear floor mats/liners for a 4th gen 4Runner ('07) that they would like to part with, send me a pm & price. Thanks
Old 08-26-2011, 06:11 PM   #2
douggytundra will become famous soon enoughdouggytundra will become famous soon enough

douggytundra's Tacoma Gallery
I have a rear cargo area carpet mat out of a 2006 in grey. Let me know if you want pics. Thanks
Old 08-29-2011, 08:12 AM   #3
WVTacoma08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWVTacoma08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWVTacoma08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWVTacoma08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWVTacoma08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWVTacoma08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWVTacoma08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWVTacoma08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWVTacoma08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWVTacoma08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWVTacoma08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Thanks Douggy...but I am only needing rear mats/liners.

IF anyone has & is willing to part with, send me a pm
Old 08-30-2011, 09:20 AM   #4
Still looking
Old 09-01-2011, 05:21 AM   #5
bump
Old 09-02-2011, 11:09 AM   #6
Seems like I might have better luck finding some hen's teeth
Old 09-02-2011, 11:52 AM   #8
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewMexiTaco View Post
I have a set of 4 stock floormats, (from my 07 Taco)
fronts are kinda stained, rears are pretty clean, If that works for ya, you can have em cheap. Like IDK what they're even worth cheap.... :]

Fellow 4x4 DCLB Indigo Ink!!!
Not sure if they would work...how much?
Old 09-02-2011, 01:11 PM   #9
Abron Cabron
NewMexiTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewMexiTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewMexiTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewMexiTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewMexiTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewMexiTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewMexiTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewMexiTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewMexiTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewMexiTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewMexiTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Firefighter/Paramedic; Ski Patrol; River Guide
Name: Abraham
NewMexiTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by WVTacoma08 View Post
Fellow 4x4 DCLB Indigo Ink!!!
Not sure if they would work...how much?
IIP is the shiz right? except for all those dang scratches that show up....

umm, so for a price, IDK? ten bux each for the rears,=$20 (+ shipping) should be less then $30.00 to your door . I should be able to fit em in a medium flat type package at flat rate cost. wont know for sure til I take em to the post office.
If thats not fair please tell me cause i couldnt find a reference searching....
It is quite a bit better then weathertech prices, which is what I upgraded to...
Also I should double check to make sure they aren't in worse shape then I remember, but I am at work for the next two days. As for the fronts, I guess I will just see if anyone wants em for free, and then throw em out if not.
cheers, Abe