Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

2007 SAS Tacoma Double Diamond

Old 08-26-2011, 06:47 PM   #1
Rock Solid Toy
SilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jordon
SilverSeven's Tacoma Gallery
2007 SAS Tacoma Double Diamond

This is a tough decision, but shes just sitting, and would much rather see her doing what shes meant to do.

2007 Toyota Tacoma Access cab. about 36k on the odo.

SAS by Hillside customs other work by Liquid Iron Industries

Front axle is build Diamond 8" fully loaded

Rear axle is built Diamond 9" with FF Chevy front outers. (This axle is Bad ASS!) Fully loaded, hi9

FOA 14" Coilovers upfront

Marlin crawler crawl box.

In bed spare tire carrier/antenna mount system

Toyota tool box

full exhaust sounds B/A

driver door is damaged.

Needs a once over all fluids and bolts. Never really been wheeled since completion, you are looking at 99.99% ready to wheel vehicle, just needs to be tightened up.

Handles great on the road and highways.

anything else you want to know just ask

Located in South Jersey

asking $17,000 obo

call/txt 856-283-5026 email stuntman206@hotmail.com or reply here..

Thanks for your interest
Old 08-26-2011, 06:50 PM   #2
Slamry
1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
1337Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Damn good deal for someone out there. Glws.
Old 08-26-2011, 06:55 PM   #4
05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
05tacoSPORT's Tacoma Gallery
Damn. Good DEAL. I hope my truck will look like this one day.
Old 08-26-2011, 06:55 PM   #5
I KEEEEEL YOU
Burgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
Want a prerunner
Old 08-26-2011, 06:57 PM   #7
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
Nooooooooooooooooooooo. Sweet truck. Glws I wish i had the funds for it but im still paying off my truck
Old 08-26-2011, 06:57 PM   #8
05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burgman View Post
Want a prerunner
sell the truck and buy this one
Old 08-26-2011, 07:00 PM   #9

Is the truck locked front and rear?
Old 08-26-2011, 07:00 PM   #10
Superior Member
707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
707tothe907's Tacoma Gallery
Fuck me. Why are you 3000 miles away. I'm going to buy a truck tomorrow at the same price.
Old 08-26-2011, 07:00 PM   #11
I KEEEEEL YOU
Burgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by 05tacoSPORT View Post
sell the truck and buy this one
But i need the four doors, ahhhhhh
Old 08-26-2011, 07:00 PM   #12
once flirted with danger, danger got clingy
magikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: greg
magikbean562's Tacoma Gallery
if you were in cali, id get a loan for that. sick deal!
Old 08-26-2011, 07:03 PM   #13
Rock Solid Toy
SilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Want a prerunner
Not at this time, feel free to PM me what you've got though, never know

also, thanks for the good words everyone, I would love for this bad boy to go to a loving owner who will put it to work. Its a huge bummer on my end, selling it that is.
Old 08-26-2011, 07:06 PM   #14
Rock Solid Toy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 05tacoSPORT View Post
Is the truck locked front and rear?
Yes, elocker front, detroit rear

Quote:
Originally Posted by 707tothe907 View Post
Fuck me. Why are you 3000 miles away. I'm going to buy a truck tomorrow at the same price.

Quote:
Originally Posted by magikbean562 View Post
if you were in cali, id get a loan for that. sick deal!
Shipping is about $1000, we could work something out,
Old 08-26-2011, 07:06 PM   #15
once flirted with danger, danger got clingy
magikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: greg
magikbean562's Tacoma Gallery
id sell for so much more. if its not a quik sale youre trying to get, id fix the door and ask for $25k.
Old 08-26-2011, 07:07 PM   #16
I KEEEEEL YOU

Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSeven View Post
Not at this time, feel free to PM me what you've got though, never know
i got a 00 kawa vulcan 750, 4wheeler trailer, ar 15, sig 239, 60" panasonic plasma brand new, john deere riding mower, benelli.super nova 12 ga, full size ping pong table.
Old 08-26-2011, 07:09 PM   #17
ระดับอาวุโส สมาชิกอาวุโส
dYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dyl0n
dYL0n's Tacoma Gallery
ummmm how does the intake work?
Old 08-26-2011, 07:09 PM   #18
I Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I Liquid I's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 707tothe907 View Post
Ummm... roadtrip... seriously...

I'd buy it if I didn't have to bring it on a boat to where I live...
Old 08-26-2011, 07:10 PM   #19
Rock Solid Toy

Quote:
Originally Posted by magikbean562 View Post
id sell for so much more. if its not a quik sale youre trying to get, id fix the door and ask for $25k.
Yeah. hmm. We'll see if it goes quick. I am not too thrilled with selling it, rather get it over with quick. like pulling a bandaid

Quote:
i got a 00 kawa vulcan 750, 4wheeler trailer, ar 15, sig 239, 60" panasonic plasma brand new, john deere riding mower, benelli.super nova 12 ga, full size ping pong table.
this made me lol. Not cause they are bad items, just cause you just listed like all of your posessions lmao
Old 08-26-2011, 07:12 PM   #20
I KEEEEEL YOU

Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSeven View Post
Yeah. hmm. We'll see if it goes quick. I am not too thrilled with selling it, rather get it over with quick. like pulling a bandaid

this made me lol. Not cause they are bad items, just cause you just listed like all of your posessions lmao
i know haha... Glws man bad ass truck hopefully some one will wheel it