Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Century Camper Shell

Old 08-27-2011, 05:44 PM   #1
JAJI4 is on a distinguished road

JAJI4's Tacoma Gallery
Century Camper Shell

I'm not certain if this is the best place for my post. If it's in the wrong spot, sorry about that.

I have a silver 2001 Tacoma crew cab Prerunner with a matching Century camper shell. The original owner installed it before I bought the truck. It's nice, but ultimately I'm indifferent to having it. I'm thinking of selling the camper shell to help fund some other projects I'm working on. I've checked ebay and CL in my area to see what similar shells go for, but haven't found any solid info to help me decide a good asking price.

Does anyone have any other recommendations where I should research an asking price for mine? I don't have a photo to share right now, but here are the shell characteristics:
* silver w/tinted windows (color and tint are factory)
* side windows slide open and have screens
* interior light over the back hatch
* LED brake light
* water leaks in from around the glass hatch. I made a homemade fix with silicone

Also, if anyone in the north Florida region is interested in this, let me know. I'd prefer to have a local pick-up/sale. Thanks!
Old 08-27-2011, 07:04 PM   #2
2010 double cab TRD Sport
El Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shed

El Tano's Tacoma Gallery
For your information, here are the rules:
SELLERS RULES
1. The subject-line of your post must be a description/name of what you're selling
2. You must include a price for the item. If you aren't sure, put down a number and add "OBO" after it (Or Best Offer)
3. You must include a picture of the item you're selling. It must be the actual item, not a manufacturer stock photo. It can be attached to the post, or embedded from other sites, such as photobucket
4. For local-pickup or regional sales, you must include your city in the post [new]
5. Specify the model year that the parts you're selling are made for [new]
6. When naming a price, take into account any fees that PayPal may charge you (under "Receiving purchase payments") [new]
7. If you are selling the item on an auction or classified site, you may link to the sale from your post-BUT YOU MUST still include a picture in the post.
8. When the item you're selling is no longer for sale, please indicate so by replying to your sales thread. This helps avoid confusion among people seeing your post.

Good luck with the sale
Old 08-28-2011, 07:45 PM   #3
T O Y O T A
mlittle is a glorious beacon of lightmlittle is a glorious beacon of lightmlittle is a glorious beacon of lightmlittle is a glorious beacon of lightmlittle is a glorious beacon of light

Army: E Co, 4-3 ADA BN Executive Officer
Name: Michael
mlittle's Tacoma Gallery
If I remember correctly, I paid $400 for mine.
Old 08-30-2011, 07:50 AM   #5
JAJI4 is on a distinguished road

JAJI4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by purple taco View Post
Were in fl. Are u located? And I would be interested if u had pics!
PM sent
Old 08-31-2011, 10:57 AM   #6
LizellaFella has a spectacular aura aboutLizellaFella has a spectacular aura about

Air Force: AF Civil Service, Marines and US Army Reserve/DA
Name: Eddie
LizellaFella's Tacoma Gallery
300-500 would be fair. new Retail is about 1100-1200