FS; 16 Steel Rims Wrapped in Hankook Dynapro ATM's

Old 08-28-2011, 05:19 PM   #1
NOZAPK
Nozapk is on a distinguished road

Name: Kyle
Nozapk's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Nozapk Send a message via Skype™ to Nozapk
FS; 16 Steel Rims Wrapped in Hankook Dynapro ATM's

I posted that I was getting rid of them two weeks ago, but hey here is a new one with the pics. I am selling the stock 16 inch steel rims wrapped in Hankook Dynapro ATM's. The rims have some small, minor scratches but nothing big. The tires have alot of tread left and no uneven wear. They have about 6,000 miles on them. The tires are 265/75/16. They also have tpms sensors in the wheels and all the lug nuts & center caps. I would rather not seperate them. Also would like to keep them to local pickup but if you really want them I will ship them to you on your own dime. Looking for 400 obo. Pretty fair? Also have two profit mudflaps available for 10 bucks with wheels.
Attached Thumbnails
FS; 16 Steel Rims Wrapped in Hankook Dynapro ATM's-2011-08-28-13.35.50.jpg   FS; 16 Steel Rims Wrapped in Hankook Dynapro ATM's-2011-08-28-13.36.32.jpg   FS; 16 Steel Rims Wrapped in Hankook Dynapro ATM's-2011-08-28-13.36.16.jpg   FS; 16 Steel Rims Wrapped in Hankook Dynapro ATM's-2011-08-28-13.36.06.jpg  
Old 08-28-2011, 06:37 PM   #2
That's some tight butthole
malander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: max
malander's Tacoma Gallery
Price? Miles?
Old 08-28-2011, 06:44 PM   #3
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nozapk View Post
I posted that I was getting rid of them two weeks ago, but hey here is a new one with the pics. I am selling the stock 16 inch steel rims wrapped in Hankook Dynapro ATM's. The rims have some small, minor scratches but nothing big. The tires have alot of tread left and no uneven wear. They have about 6,000 miles on them. The tires are 265/75/16. They also have tpms sensors in the wheels and all the lug nuts & center caps. I would rather not seperate them. Also would like to keep them to local pickup but if you really want them I will ship them to you on your own dime. Looking for 400 obo. Pretty fair? Also have two profit mudflaps available for 10 bucks with wheels.

Quote:
Originally Posted by malander View Post
Price? Miles?

Bump for some good tires
Old 08-28-2011, 06:52 PM   #5
#texasforever
hudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hudson
hudhawk's Tacoma Gallery
Interested in tires. How much tread is left?

I'm in College Station and I can come pick them up.
Old 08-28-2011, 07:29 PM   #7
Boiling denim and bangin whores
Tacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Clam Slammer
Tacomanator's Tacoma Gallery
6,000 miles for Hankook ATM's is nothing. Those things are still brand new.

Bump for awesome deal
Old 08-28-2011, 09:18 PM   #9
#texasforever
hudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

hudhawk's Tacoma Gallery
Would you be willing to separate the wheels from the tires?
Old 08-29-2011, 11:29 PM   #11
#texasforever

hudhawk's Tacoma Gallery
How much is that?
Old 08-30-2011, 12:44 PM   #12
NOZAPK

Nozapk's Tacoma Gallery
Ill find out how much from the the discount tires and firestone around me, but for just the tires I want 375
Old 08-30-2011, 02:21 PM   #13
NOZAPK

Nozapk's Tacoma Gallery
Just got of he phone with the rim shop i got to and they said it would be 60 plus tax to remove my tires and your tires, and then mount and balance my tires on your rims. Also I forgot to tell you that I have road hazard on the tires with discount tires. It should be able to be switched over to your name.
Old 08-30-2011, 05:14 PM   #14
Polymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Polymerhead's Tacoma Gallery
Smokin' deal if it's accurately described. You could pick these up and probably get a tire shop to take the rims as payment for removing the tires. Or you could pay to get them removed and then sell the wheels for scrap and make some of your $$ back. I paid $550 delivered for my new Dynapros in this size plus I had to pay to get them mounted. I also sold my steel wheels with the crappy factory dunflops for $200, so these should easily be worth $200 more.

Free bumpola.
Old 08-30-2011, 07:17 PM   #15
NOZAPK

Nozapk's Tacoma Gallery
appreciate the good feedback man. Just trying to kinda pay it forward and give someone a good deal on them because i got a good deal of my new rims from another tacomaworld member.
Old 09-02-2011, 05:38 AM   #17
NOZAPK

Nozapk's Tacoma Gallery
Wow no one interested. I thought it was a pretty fair price