Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Tacoma Ready Kenwood Stereo for Sale

Old 08-29-2011, 12:10 PM   #1
TacomaTim is on a distinguished road
TacomaTim's Tacoma Gallery
Tacoma Ready Kenwood Stereo for Sale

Hi fellow Tacoma lovers, I just traded in my tacoma and put the stock stereo back in, so I have this http://www.ebay.com/itm/Kenwood-KDC-MP342U-USB-MP3-CD-Car-Stereo-/320751450651?pt=Car_Audio_In_Dash_Receivers&hash=i tem4aae46ba1b#ht_1679wt_1139

Kenwood stereo which is plug and play ready for a tacoma. It's in perfect condition and has tons of features. I have the wire harnesses already wired so all you have to do is to remove your stock stereo and plug this in. It has great features and puts out a lot of power.

One note, it is satellite ready but if you want to go that route you have to buy a kit for 69$ (as I learned). I bought mine from Crutchfield.com

If you have any questions give me a shout.
Old 08-29-2011, 03:20 PM   #3
Have a coke and a smile and shut the f#%k up!
hogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
hogeyphenogey's Tacoma Gallery
You could at least COMB the hair before you sell it.
Old 08-29-2011, 03:23 PM   #4
Expedition Style
sierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
sierrahsky's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to sierrahsky
That is a sweet deck for the price. BUmp for u
Old 08-29-2011, 07:31 PM   #5
ˇYo Quiero Taco World!
hamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
hamNswiss on rye's Tacoma Gallery
is the face plate included?
Old 08-30-2011, 09:43 AM   #7
Doggy

What makes y'all think it's from a dog?

But seriously, damn, I should have looked at the photo before posting. If anyone is interested I have since dehaired it The golden retriever is not included in the deal The faceplate, however, is. Tacomtim
Attached Thumbnails
Tacoma Ready Kenwood Stereo for Sale-dsc05074.jpg  
Old 08-30-2011, 10:23 AM   #8
FJ FTW!
southern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shed

southern_x's Tacoma Gallery
i would just add once owned by chewbacca
Old 08-30-2011, 11:12 AM   #9
Chewy

Now why didn't I think of that?!?! Might bring a few more bucks
Attached Thumbnails
Tacoma Ready Kenwood Stereo for Sale-chewbacca.jpg