LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

cl find. nice "88" 4runner fs!!

Old 08-30-2011, 07:02 AM   #1
Locked and Lifted "02" DC TRD.
Matic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rich
Matic's Tacoma Gallery
cl find. nice "88" 4runner fs!!

http://greenville.craigslist.org/cto/2571511432.html
Old 08-30-2011, 08:54 AM   #2
Matic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Matic's Tacoma Gallery
Bought it. Be in my drive in the morn!!!
Old 08-30-2011, 08:57 AM   #3
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Why did you post it up here if you were going to buy it yourself?
Old 08-30-2011, 08:58 AM   #4
Plastidipped ma Hootus!
kmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
kmok's Tacoma Gallery
Looks clean! You going to sas it?
Old 08-30-2011, 09:05 AM   #5

Matic's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KPT View Post
Why did you post it up here if you were going to buy it yourself?
Wasn't sure I even wanted it till after I posted it and I thought someone would have snagged it atthat price already. This thing is super clean. Rebuilt 3.0 with 0 miles. Brand new 31 mud kings. $1800 paint job. Rust free everywhere!!! Better pics tommorow morn.
Old 08-30-2011, 09:07 AM   #6

Matic's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kmok View Post
Looks clean! You going to sas it?
Hmmm....could be.
Old 08-30-2011, 09:10 AM   #7
Plastidipped ma Hootus!
kmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shed

kmok's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matic View Post
Hmmm....could be.
Can't wait to see the build thread for this one!
Old 08-30-2011, 10:01 AM   #8
Cvd2312 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCvd2312 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCvd2312 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCvd2312 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCvd2312 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCvd2312 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCvd2312 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCvd2312 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCvd2312 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCvd2312 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCvd2312 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Cory
Cvd2312's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Wasn't sure I even wanted it till after I posted it and I thought someone would have snagged it atthat price already. This thing is super clean. Rebuilt 3.0 with 0 miles. Brand new 31 mud kings. $1800 paint job. Rust free everywhere!!! Better pics tommorow morn.
Too bad it has the 3.0 instead of the 22re. That motor sucks but hopefully you have some good luck with it
Old 08-30-2011, 10:12 AM   #9
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
Whats up with the pink?
Old 08-30-2011, 10:14 AM   #10

Matic's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cvd2312 View Post
Too bad it has the 3.0 instead of the 22re. That motor sucks but hopefully you have some good luck with it
Yea. 3.slooow.
Threw a rod, she had it rebuilt. Sounds great. Had plenty of power.
I honestly didn't expect it to still be there at that price or something major wsa wrong with it.

Drove an hour. Gave it the once over. Test drove it, locked the 4x4 in. Checked for frame damage and rust. Checked all lights.
Paid the girl, signed the title over and all reciepts and left.
My buddy couldn't go with so I told her I would be back in the morn.
Sweet, young, VERY polite southern girl about 19 or so. Had it since she was 15. Just had a baby and need a 4 door.
Try and upload a better pic in a min. I am severely stoked!!!

Wish it was an 85 with a 22re and strait axle, but it is what it is.
Hard enough to find a decent runner around here. Specially a 2 door this clean.
Old 08-30-2011, 10:16 AM   #11
Plastidipped ma Hootus!

kmok's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yea. 3.slooow.
Threw a rod, she had it rebuilt. Sounds great. Had plenty of power.
I honestly didn't expect it to still be there at that price or something major wsa wrong with it.

Drove an hour. Gave it the once over. Test drove it, locked the 4x4 in. Checked for frame damage and rust. Checked all lights.
Paid the girl, signed the title over and all reciepts and left.
My buddy couldn't go with so I told her I would be back in the morn.
Sweet, young, VERY polite southern girl about 19 or so. Had it since she was 15. Just had a baby and need a 4 door.
Try and upload a better pic in a min. I am severely stoked!!!

Wish it was an 85 with a 22re and strait axle, but it is what it is.
Hard enough to find a decent runner around here. Specially a 2 door this clean.
Just swap in the 3.4 if the 3.0 goes bad way better than the 22re
Old 08-30-2011, 10:16 AM   #12
Reading...
Us3r is on a distinguished road
Army: Discharged Med 08 19D Infantry
Name: Mike
Us3r's Tacoma Gallery
awesome pick up bro. Good deal and sounds like a good truck.
Old 08-30-2011, 10:16 AM   #13
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
Soft top is a must
Old 08-30-2011, 10:26 AM   #14

Matic's Tacoma Gallery

Looks like plans to SAS my tacoma are on hold till I figure out what i'm gonna do with this. I hear a 5.0 swap is relatively easy with a modified ecu/harness or Painless wiring.
It's all up in the air right now.
Old 08-30-2011, 10:27 AM   #15

Matic's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by paintdiddy View Post
Whats up with the pink?

shhhhh......
I wasn't going to pass it up just cause a girl drove it and it had some pinkish/purplish stripes on it. Easily remidied.
Old 08-31-2011, 09:34 AM   #17
--- --- --- - ----
LEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

LEX's Tacoma Gallery
Wow. It's pretty clean. Congrats!
Old 08-31-2011, 11:09 AM   #19
Dark Lord of the Sith
wrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Instructor: AAAB/Bravo Co 1-210 AVN REGT/128th AVN BDE (Provisional)
Name: Ryan Mathis
Location: Lives: Newport News, VA(soon to be Ft. Carson)/Home: Leesburg, GA
wrmathis's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via ICQ to wrmathis Send a message via Yahoo to wrmathis
no pics of the chick? thats bs.

i would drop a 3.4 in there
Old 08-31-2011, 03:41 PM   #20
I got fisted
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
badass, wish I never got rid of my 89