Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTB: Black 6 on 5.5 17" Rims SOCAL

Old 08-30-2011, 12:46 PM   #1
Sabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: FN
Name: Kyle
Sabre's Tacoma Gallery
WTB: Black 6 on 5.5 17" Rims SOCAL

hey i got a friend looking for a black set of 17's for his Tacoma

6 on 5.5
17x8
17x8.5
17x9

let me know what u got specs and everything

looking for someone selling in Socal

Thanks
Old 09-01-2011, 10:12 AM   #2
Sabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Sabre's Tacoma Gallery
Used rims Anyone?
Old 09-01-2011, 03:35 PM   #3
PhiAlphaRyan is on a distinguished road
Name: Ryan
PhiAlphaRyan's Tacoma Gallery
I have some brand new eagle allow 059's never used still in box. I could mt Saturday la or north la
Old 09-01-2011, 04:58 PM   #4

Sabre's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhiAlphaRyan View Post
I have some brand new eagle allow 059's never used still in box. I could mt Saturday la or north la
sorry just asked him not the style hes looking for

thanks though