Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTT Subaru STi for Tacoma

Old 08-31-2011, 12:40 AM   #21
Street glide or die
yotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
yotamikez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by UndefinedTaco View Post
You can finance a salvage title, just not every bank will do it..most credit unions will.

If they wont, just get a personal loan and give the person a cashiers check.
Good stuff to know man thanks.
Old 08-31-2011, 12:52 AM   #22
Resident T100 guy
97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Melt
97T's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 97T
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unknown View Post
Why would you get hell for it? Lol GLWS
My buddy was in the police academy here and im not sure if they are all the same, but they actually had to get all their rigs inspected and a couple of guys got state ref tickets, i guess they figure you shouldnt be driving a heavily modded performance car if youll be enforcing laws that are biased against said cars i would guess.

And my bad on the hostility earlier, just think its ridicilous someone wants to get something new, posts what they got to trade, then a bunch of jackasses who arent even interested in a trade start talking shit about the car / price / etc ... dont want it at that price go find a different one ... oh wait you cant.
Old 08-31-2011, 02:31 AM   #23
LilTuffGirl has much to be proud ofLilTuffGirl has much to be proud ofLilTuffGirl has much to be proud ofLilTuffGirl has much to be proud ofLilTuffGirl has much to be proud ofLilTuffGirl has much to be proud ofLilTuffGirl has much to be proud ofLilTuffGirl has much to be proud ofLilTuffGirl has much to be proud ofLilTuffGirl has much to be proud of
Name: Nikki
LilTuffGirl's Tacoma Gallery
The only thing illegal is my tint.. possibly the noise from the muffler but I can track down a silencer for it. It's just the fact my police officer friends now give me hell saying it's a boy racer car. Call me female paul walker and all that fun stuff. In the academy I want to kind of blend in not stand out. WV has one of the toughest academys and I don't mind one bit not to stand out in it!

But it is nice to know my car will out run even the V8 charger police cars we have around here.
Old 08-31-2011, 04:24 AM   #24
He who angers you conquers you
Unknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by LilTuffGirl View Post
Call me female paul walker
Old 08-31-2011, 08:32 AM   #25
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
NicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nic
NicNac22's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by LilTuffGirl View Post
BTW let your brother know if I sell my car out right and he actually has a STi not a WRX wanna be STi i'll pay $16k for it.
im confused are you saying wrx is not an sti? cuz my bro has a wrx sti edition...
Old 08-31-2011, 09:41 AM   #26
reastiebeagle is a name known to allreastiebeagle is a name known to allreastiebeagle is a name known to allreastiebeagle is a name known to allreastiebeagle is a name known to allreastiebeagle is a name known to all
Name: Adam
reastiebeagle's Tacoma Gallery
Impreza RS<Impreza WRX<Impreza STI. There are a good amount of STI's rolling around that are really just rebadged WRX; you don't get the same internals/turbo/top mount intercooler/transmission/differential/brakes/wheels etc etc unless they did a complete swap. Even then the car wouldn't be worth the same as a true STI.

I sold my 2004 WRX in perfect condition and title with tasteful mods and $1200 wheels for $12,500. Price for said STI, even with a salvage, seems about right.

GLWS
Old 08-31-2011, 10:07 AM   #27
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
NicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nic
NicNac22's Tacoma Gallery
well i know not all wrx are sti, i was just sayin, hes got an sti, that thing is ba! i could barely get it into first...very sensitive little car lmao, he debaged it. i know the internals are diff.
Old 08-31-2011, 02:33 PM   #28
once flirted with danger, danger got clingy
magikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: greg
magikbean562's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by pudge151 View Post
that seems like a lot for a mod'd 05 with a salvage title and its 2nd paint job

my brother has a stock 07 with less miles clean title and he cant get the 16k he is asking, hes getting 12-14 offers
Quote:
Originally Posted by 97T View Post
what a hater nobody gives a shit dont fuck up someone elses f/s thread.
alrite knight in shitty armor. no ones hating hes giving her an honest opinion and not being a dick about it. you dont have to go and defend every broad that comes here. OP glws. nice car.
Old 08-31-2011, 05:30 PM   #29
Hiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hiatt
Hiatt1991's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to Hiatt1991
Damn. Wish you were closer. I want it! Haha
Old 08-31-2011, 07:42 PM   #30
What is this "search" you speak of?
Andrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Andrew H's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by magikbean562 View Post
alrite knight in shitty armor. no ones hating hes giving her an honest opinion and not being a dick about it. you dont have to go and defend every broad that comes here. OP glws. nice car.
hahaha exactly what I was thinking.
Old 08-31-2011, 08:02 PM   #31
I'm not 4x4, and have an open diff. So i'm 4x1
Johns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
Johns Taco's Tacoma Gallery
I have 2 friends that have cars with salvaged titles, both cars are in perfect condition and look perfect. Neither one is worth $5000 {2006 Honda civic and A Lexas 300 not sure of year}, although they are worth $20,000 if they were never wrecked in the first place. It doesn't matter how much money you drop into a car, it is only worth what it is worth after viewing the salvaged title. Really not worth much.
Old 08-31-2011, 08:35 PM   #32
0~ 0~ 0~
670 is on a distinguished road

670's Tacoma Gallery
goodluck with the sale..seems like lots of STI owners love Taco's. I sold this 07 2years ago for 27.5k

and got this 09 stock for 25k and i did some suspension lift (OME) with some toyo mt. sad that i just sold this truck 2 months ago cause i was gonna move back to the island but things changed so i got me a brand new 2011 magnetic gray OFFROAD DCSB...
Old 09-01-2011, 08:21 AM   #34
reastiebeagle is a name known to allreastiebeagle is a name known to allreastiebeagle is a name known to allreastiebeagle is a name known to allreastiebeagle is a name known to allreastiebeagle is a name known to all
Name: Adam
reastiebeagle's Tacoma Gallery
...And have you tried posting it for sale on nasioc.com?
Old 09-01-2011, 10:29 PM   #35
taco?
MotoXdoer is one of the sharper tools in the shedMotoXdoer is one of the sharper tools in the shedMotoXdoer is one of the sharper tools in the shedMotoXdoer is one of the sharper tools in the shedMotoXdoer is one of the sharper tools in the shedMotoXdoer is one of the sharper tools in the shedMotoXdoer is one of the sharper tools in the shedMotoXdoer is one of the sharper tools in the shedMotoXdoer is one of the sharper tools in the shedMotoXdoer is one of the sharper tools in the shedMotoXdoer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: emt/cal fire
Name: Nate
MotoXdoer's Tacoma Gallery
my roomates 05 wrx sti was mint 70k on it for worth 16k NOT SALVAGED. remember though salvage resale isnt worth shit. his car got totalled out for 21k parting out by insurance. part out and make ur money. im amazed u got offers for 14k when ive seen these salvaged got for 7-10k tops. good luck getting rid of it
Old 09-02-2011, 06:51 AM   #36
muddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

muddin's Tacoma Gallery
ahhhhh i remember when i traded my 05 sti in on my new taco....i got 17,500 for the trade....with 70,xxx miles and mods...just thowing numbers out there
Old 09-02-2011, 07:00 AM   #37
ระดับอาวุโส สมาชิกอาวุโส
dYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dyl0n
dYL0n's Tacoma Gallery
Can I get a detailed description as to why it was salvage in the first place? Accident location? Flooded?
Old 09-02-2011, 07:09 AM   #38
rollin904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrollin904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrollin904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrollin904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrollin904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrollin904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrollin904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrollin904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrollin904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrollin904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrollin904 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TJ
rollin904's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by magikbean562 View Post

Ferreal, swingin on her nuts much??