Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTT Subaru STi for Tacoma

Old 08-30-2011, 10:42 PM   #1
LilTuffGirl has much to be proud ofLilTuffGirl has much to be proud ofLilTuffGirl has much to be proud ofLilTuffGirl has much to be proud ofLilTuffGirl has much to be proud ofLilTuffGirl has much to be proud ofLilTuffGirl has much to be proud ofLilTuffGirl has much to be proud ofLilTuffGirl has much to be proud ofLilTuffGirl has much to be proud of
Name: Nikki
LilTuffGirl's Tacoma Gallery
WTT Subaru STi for Tacoma

I'm in WV and am looking to trade my car for a tacoma. I've had my STi for about 3 years and just want something different... and less obvious. I've NEVER had any problems with this car and it has been a WONDERFUL ride so i'm not taking any low ball offers (i've had many). I don't have to sell or trade..

First off just looking for a 2005+ Tacoma that is pretty close to stock if not just stock. Sport model would be great but not holding my breath. ONLY COLORS I want are black, white, blue. Also has to at least be access cab.

I have:
2005 Subaru STi
6 speed
just about 82k miles
REBUILT TITLE!!! (rebuilt before I got it with 26k miles)
SPT intake
Megan Racing turbo back 3" exhaust
Cobb Access Port with stage 2 on 93 oct map
Carbon fiber hood
"Drag" 17" wheels
new paint job (about a year ago..stock color)
Remote start
XM radio

Interior looks great but the center console lid doesn't latch. There is a rock chip in the windshield that has been filled. Drivers side headlight tabs on the back are broken so headlight isn't aligned right anymore. Other than that everything is all good.

New price of $13,500

Just took this picture the other day.. newest motorcycle since the ex took my last one (see women DON'T always get everything out of the divorce.. I got nothing but my car and bed)

Old motorcycle
Old 08-30-2011, 10:51 PM   #2
pudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
pudge151's Tacoma Gallery
that seems like a lot for a mod'd 05 with a salvage title and its 2nd paint job

my brother has a stock 07 with less miles clean title and he cant get the 16k he is asking, hes getting 12-14 offers
Old 08-30-2011, 10:53 PM   #3
LilTuffGirl has much to be proud ofLilTuffGirl has much to be proud ofLilTuffGirl has much to be proud ofLilTuffGirl has much to be proud ofLilTuffGirl has much to be proud ofLilTuffGirl has much to be proud ofLilTuffGirl has much to be proud ofLilTuffGirl has much to be proud ofLilTuffGirl has much to be proud ofLilTuffGirl has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by pudge151 View Post
It's not but thank you for the concern.
Old 08-30-2011, 10:54 PM   #4
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery

Good luck!
Old 08-30-2011, 10:56 PM   #5
Resident T100 guy
97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Melt
97T's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 97T
Quote:

my brother has a stock 07 with less miles clean title and he cant get the 16k he is asking, hes getting 12-14 offers
what a hater nobody gives a shit dont fuck up someone elses f/s thread.
Old 08-30-2011, 10:59 PM   #6
Quote:
Originally Posted by 97T View Post
what a hater nobody gives a shit dont fuck up someone elses f/s thread.
Thank you I thought almost the same thing but wanted to be a tad nicer about it.

Either you are interested or you're not. If you're not then move along. Price is OBO.

It's an amazing vehicle and the first one i've kept for longer than a year. I have no issues keeping it other than the fact I'd like something new and quiet... lol Would cost me too much to put this beauty back to stock.
Old 08-30-2011, 11:01 PM   #7
Quote:

BTW let your brother know if I sell my car out right and he actually has a STi not a WRX wanna be STi i'll pay $16k for it.
Old 08-30-2011, 11:05 PM   #8
pudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
pudge151's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by LilTuffGirl View Post
BTW let your brother know if I sell my car out right and he actually has a STi not a WRX wanna be STi i'll pay $16k for it.
i will do that, hes looking to sell and get a taco as well, hes sick of his STi
Old 08-30-2011, 11:06 PM   #9
Street glide or die
yotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
yotamikez's Tacoma Gallery
Salvaged titled means what? Nice car btw, couple bad ones around tampa.
Old 08-30-2011, 11:07 PM   #10
rcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rcfreak201's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by yotamikez View Post
Salvaged titled means what? Nice car btw, couple bad ones around tampa.
its been in an accident and repaired
Old 08-30-2011, 11:14 PM   #11
Street glide or die
yotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcfreak201 View Post
Oh ok. And when buying a car with a salvaged title you have to pay cash right? Cause banks don't do loans on salvaged titles.
Old 08-30-2011, 11:15 PM   #12
GoatFiddyone is on a distinguished road

GoatFiddyone's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcfreak201 View Post
Correction, it was a total loss and has been repaired.
Old 08-30-2011, 11:16 PM   #13
rcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rcfreak201's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Oh ok. And when buying a car with a salvaged title you have to pay cash right? Cause banks don't do loans on salvaged titles.
not sure on that
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoatFiddyone View Post
Correction, it was a total loss and has been repaired.
okay cool didnt know that, i thought it was just any accident
Old 08-30-2011, 11:26 PM   #14
GoatFiddyone is on a distinguished road

GoatFiddyone's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
To my knowledge banks won't finance a salvaged car because the title is branded as a loss. This technically means that for collateral, it's not worth anything.
Old 08-30-2011, 11:29 PM   #15
Resident T100 guy
97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Melt
97T's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 97T
who gives a shit about bank financing, its an STI ... if you need financing to buy a modded used car you should probably be buying a damn prius instead.
Old 08-30-2011, 11:33 PM   #16
Choot It!
kcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Casey
kcrob1's Tacoma Gallery
Any idea what happened to it to be salvaged? I sent a picture and the description to a friend of mine. He is looking for an STi but only thing is it may be to far away.
Old 08-30-2011, 11:35 PM   #17
I financed it... I financed my old 2003 salvaged Mach 1 mustang as well... and my 1995 Honda Del sol that was salvaged and I rebuilt myself... Mach 1 and STi was through a credit union and Del Sol was through Bank Of America.

Also doesn't take much to salvage vehicles these days. Hell even when your car is stolen it's branded. My ex's motorcycle was stolen and just recovered. Granted it looks ruff but all paint flaws - branded title now. (they aren't letting him have first option to buy back he'll have to go to the auction)

These cars are still going for $20k. I couldn't afford one like that so I went the cheap way No one can tell it's a rebuilt title. I constantly get compliments and a few "I love your car" yells.
I LOVE the car! But i'm starting to test to become a police officer and REALLY don't want to be driving this to the police academy. I will get hell for it. If I could ride the bike I would.
Old 08-30-2011, 11:38 PM   #18
Street glide or die

Quote:
Originally Posted by 97T View Post
who gives a shit about bank financing, its an STI ... if you need financing to buy a modded used car you should probably be buying a damn prius instead.
No everyone has money to buy things strait up. Relax all this is doing is bumping the thread anyway. Why so hostile?
Old 08-30-2011, 11:38 PM   #19
He who angers you conquers you
Unknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
Why would you get hell for it? Lol GLWS
Old 08-30-2011, 11:39 PM   #20
I'll eat all your food.
UndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
UndefinedTaco's Tacoma Gallery
You can finance a salvage title, just not every bank will do it..most credit unions will.

If they wont, just get a personal loan and give the person a cashiers check.