Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

(SOLD) 2 Like New Scepter 20L Gas Cans - Military Grade - Olive Drab (SOLD)

Old 08-31-2011, 05:29 AM   #1
Fire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Fire931's Tacoma Gallery
(SOLD) 2 Like New Scepter 20L Gas Cans - Military Grade - Olive Drab (SOLD)

SOLD!!!! SOLD!!!! SOLD!!!!

So I've got several of these sitting around and won't ever have a use for all of them. These 2 cans are practically new, they show very very little wear on the outside and have only been used to store fuel sitting at the house. Included is 1 brand new, never opened flexible pour spout. These are the toughest, most durable fuel cans you can possibly find and are in great shape.

$200 plus shipping

Yes they are expensive but keep in mind these are no longer available in the US new thanks to the EPA. They are 100% USDOT legal though.

Please don't fill up my thread with griping about the price, there's no need for it and nobody's forcing you to buy anything. Thanks!

Old 08-31-2011, 05:42 AM   #2
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
those things are pretty sweet! need to get me a set one of these days
Old 08-31-2011, 05:45 AM   #3
Fire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Fire931's Tacoma Gallery
They are great cans. For anyone not familiar with them, they are the same cans the military uses. Won't spill at all, and can even be run over by your truck with no issues or damage.
Old 08-31-2011, 06:18 AM   #4
bailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: ex-navy, IT Contractor
Name: Cody
bailerc's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire931 View Post
They are great cans. For anyone not familiar with them, they are the same cans the military uses. Won't spill at all, and can even be run over by your truck with no issues or damage.
Pics or it didn't happen! ... no, but could i get a quote to 49746 please
Old 08-31-2011, 03:29 PM   #5
Fire931's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bailerc View Post
Pics or it didn't happen! ... no, but could i get a quote to 49746 please
Hey I'm just going by what the military says... Supposed to be capable of being run over by a Humvee..... Looks like your deployed..... Go try it and report back to us! lol

I have to find a box these will fit in and then I can get a quote for you....
Old 08-31-2011, 04:13 PM   #7
Fire931's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
I can still by these here

Yea from what I understand for a long time after they were outlawed for import unnamed individual subjects were bringing them across the border and selling them. Ofcourse boarder patrol got wise to it eventually and started confiscating all of them as they crossed.

I think it's a bit ironic that these are good enough for the military but not for civilians..... Even being quite possibly the safest gas can available.
Old 08-31-2011, 07:57 PM   #8
Yamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Yamaha Dave's Tacoma Gallery
Are these the same cans selling here for $44?

http://www.armyproperty.com/store/p/...e-red-strap-ra
Old 08-31-2011, 08:03 PM   #9
Protected by Armor Tech Offroad
dbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: Dennis
dbronzo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yamaha Dave View Post
Are these the same cans selling here for $44?

http://www.armyproperty.com/store/p/...e-red-strap-ra
Yeah good luck getting your hands on those.

NOTE: 4-6 WEEK DELIVERY LEAD TIME. FUEL CANS ARE RESTRICTED TO MILITARY UNITS! OFFICIAL DOCUMENTATION MUST BE SUPPLIED IN ORDER TO VALIDATE ALL ORDERS, AND WILL BE REQUESTED BY OUR ORDERS DEPARTMENT UPON RECEIPT OF YOUR ORDER. DUE TO ENVIRONMENTAL REGULATIONS, PRIVATE CITIZENS MAY NOT PURCHASE MILITARY FUEL CANS.
Old 08-31-2011, 08:13 PM   #10
Fire931's Tacoma Gallery
What he said ^^^^^

You can't buy these new anymore, they were banned by the EPA in 2008 so the only ones your gonna get your hands on legally are used ones for sale by private individuals such as myself.
Old 08-31-2011, 09:28 PM   #11
bailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: ex-navy, IT Contractor
Name: Cody
bailerc's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire931 View Post
Hey I'm just going by what the military says... Supposed to be capable of being run over by a Humvee..... Looks like your deployed..... Go try it and report back to us! lol

I have to find a box these will fit in and then I can get a quote for you....
Yea, we have a ton of them lying around , but i don't think i can get any home
Old 09-03-2011, 08:42 AM   #12
Yamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Yamaha Dave's Tacoma Gallery
Gotcha!
Old 09-07-2011, 05:45 AM   #13
Fire931's Tacoma Gallery
SOLD!!!!