Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Feeler: Goodyear Wrangler Kevlar 275/70/18

Old 08-31-2011, 06:34 AM   #1
I'm Not Your F***ing Brother
Paul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Paul's TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Feeler: Goodyear Wrangler Kevlar 275/70/18

So just wanted to get an idea what the interest would be and what you would pay for a set of used Goodyear Wrangler Kevlar 275/70/18? I have had them on the truck for close to 1 year exactly this month and have 14,000.00 miles. I would say the tread is about 80% and no side wall damage. Have never been plugged or patched repaired. The only offroading I did in these was in the sand so there are no chunks gone due to wheelin on rocks and they have never seen mud (I hate mud, well, the clean-up afterwards). I'll post a few pics so you can see the tire, of course the wheel isn't going with it, unless you have some 18" or 20" wheels with the 4.5" BS and 0 offset.

I obviously would like a potential buyer, b/c I want to get new tires for my new truck. something a little bigger like 325/60/18 Falkens or something.

Anyways, chime in guys and let me know what you feel the tires are worth to you. Brand new these were $1300.00

Also looking to sell locally as shipping would be a dog and cost a ton of money. If shipping was cheap like it used to be, no problem, but unfortunately those days are gone.

On to the photos:

Here is the picture of tire mounted on the truck with a straight look at the thread

Side view:
Old 08-31-2011, 08:28 AM   #2
I'm Not Your F***ing Brother
Paul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Paul's TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Don't be scared to at least suggest/entertain an offer amount. I just want to see what these would go for now.