Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: 2010 TRD-Offroad

Old 08-31-2011, 04:10 PM   #1
is_it_the_shoes is a jewel in the roughis_it_the_shoes is a jewel in the roughis_it_the_shoes is a jewel in the roughis_it_the_shoes is a jewel in the rough

is_it_the_shoes's Tacoma Gallery
FS: 2010 TRD-Offroad [No Longer for SALE]

No Longer For SALE

Excellent Condition !! No accidents, have all service records (all done at Toyota Dealership), Wheels/Tires put on at ~1500miles (with TPM) at Discount Tire, rotated every 6-8k miles.

::TRD OFF Road Package

::Aftermarket Wheels (KMC Vandals) + pirelli tires scorpions

::Aftermarket Sony Double DIN Navigation/DVD System + Alpine PDM6 Amp +Kinetik HC600 Power Cell + JL Stealth 10" sub

::Aftermarket Projector Halo + LED Headlights

::Weathertech Digital Floor Liners (front and back)

::Wet Okole Front Seat Covers

::All Four Rail Cleats

The JL center Stealth Sub Box is a permanent alter t0 center console area, and Stock Inverter that powers the outlet in bed can no longer fit, and has been removed. I still have it, and will include, along with all spare keys/remote.

ODOMETER - 20738
Location - Tallahassee, FL
Asking $26000 OBO as is

Willing negotiate lower if you do not want Amp, Powercell, or H.U. Will revert back to stock H.U., however, Stealth Sub will remain.

Please feel free to comment, share thoughts, or make offers !!

Cheers
Old 09-01-2011, 11:04 AM   #2
Whitetaco1234 is on a distinguished road
Whitetaco1234's Tacoma Gallery
tacoma

do you still have your stock wheels from your tacoma
Old 09-01-2011, 02:56 PM   #3
is_it_the_shoes is a jewel in the roughis_it_the_shoes is a jewel in the roughis_it_the_shoes is a jewel in the roughis_it_the_shoes is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitetaco1234 View Post
do you still have your stock wheels from your tacoma

No, sold them to another forum memeber when I put on the KMC's. When I found the thread (was trying to get the name of the person who has them), I remember now swapping them much sooner than I thought I did !!

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/buy...els-tires.html
Old 09-06-2011, 09:51 AM   #4

Just got back from out-of-town BUMP
Old 09-11-2011, 03:53 PM   #5

::Update::

ODO Reading - 20850

Got about a month now before the new vehicle comes in. Lowering asking price to $24K as is. Would love to see it go to a good home of a Tacoma World member, rather than Dealership Trade-in. Dont think I will go any lower than this, at that point too close to what the Trade-in offer is (which I can strip out the audio gear and still get some good $$ from on ebay since H.U., powercell, and amp are universal).