Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Bilstein shocks FOR SALE

Old 08-31-2011, 06:40 PM   #1
samsung has a brilliant futuresamsung has a brilliant futuresamsung has a brilliant futuresamsung has a brilliant futuresamsung has a brilliant futuresamsung has a brilliant futuresamsung has a brilliant futuresamsung has a brilliant futuresamsung has a brilliant futuresamsung has a brilliant futuresamsung has a brilliant future

Name: George
samsung's Tacoma Gallery
Bilstein shocks FOR SALE

These shocks are from my 2011 DCSB TRD OR. I installed the complete OME set up on my truck, now i have these like brand new shocks laying around in my garage. My truck had less than 1k miles on it when i took them out. asking for $120 shipped to lower 48.

Old 08-31-2011, 06:49 PM   #2
Go Jets GO!!!!!!
DigB has much to be proud ofDigB has much to be proud ofDigB has much to be proud ofDigB has much to be proud ofDigB has much to be proud ofDigB has much to be proud ofDigB has much to be proud ofDigB has much to be proud ofDigB has much to be proud of

Firefighter: Firefighter, WFD, E13, L13, W131/2
DigB's Tacoma Gallery
Wish I could buy them but I'm thinking of doing the same thing as you. How do you like the ride? And Shuddering on acceleration or any issues with alignment?
Old 08-31-2011, 06:54 PM   #3
samsung has a brilliant futuresamsung has a brilliant futuresamsung has a brilliant futuresamsung has a brilliant futuresamsung has a brilliant futuresamsung has a brilliant futuresamsung has a brilliant futuresamsung has a brilliant futuresamsung has a brilliant futuresamsung has a brilliant futuresamsung has a brilliant future

samsung's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DigB View Post
Wish I could buy them but I'm thinking of doing the same thing as you. How do you like the ride? And Shuddering on acceleration or any issues with alignment?
I love my ome setup. I went with the 886 coils since i have a arb bumper on mine, the ride is not bad at all (a bit stiffer than stock) but not by much. i don't have any shuddring issues. no spacer here just the trim packer for the taco lean. I have the DSM uca's on mine, after the install had to do an alignment. I posted some pics of the install and alignment specs on my profile, check it out.
Old 09-02-2011, 04:30 PM   #4

samsung's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by samsung View Post
These shocks are from my 2011 DCSB TRD OR. I installed the complete OME set up on my truck, now i have these like brand new shocks laying around in my garage. My truck had less than 1k miles on it when i took them out. asking for $120 shipped to lower 48.

bump
price drop $100 shipped to lower 48 or reasonable offer. those will be great for somebody's truck with a lot of miles on it and want to stay stock.