1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Bilstein shocks FOR SALE

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by samsung, Aug 31, 2011.

1. Aug 31, 2011 at 6:40 PM
    samsung

samsung [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    George
    Sugar Land, Texas
    Vehicle:
    2011 PreRunner doublecab TRD Offroad
    undercover lid/Ipod integration kit/Pop n lock/bed rug, fumoto drain valve, full piping Wet Okole covers, Blacked out badges, Lamin-X fog light cover yellow, window tint, ARB deluxe bumper with fog light kit,DSM UCA'S,3 support shrockworks sliders,complete OME lift with 886X coil and dakar leaf spring with 3 degree axle shims and center pin lenghtener,warn VR10000 winch,amsteele blue synthetic rope, daystar winch isolator, daystar delrin rollers, IPF 900xs Extreme Driving H9 Kit 900XSD (900XSD),Horn on fire with shot Penning,
    These shocks are from my 2011 DCSB TRD OR. I installed the complete OME set up on my truck, now i have these like brand new shocks laying around in my garage. My truck had less than 1k miles on it when i took them out. asking for $120 shipped to lower 48.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Aug 31, 2011 at 6:49 PM
    DigB

DigB Go Jets GO!!!!!!

Member:
    Winnipeg
    Vehicle:
    DCLB TRD Sport
    Air Freshener mod
    Wish I could buy them but I'm thinking of doing the same thing as you. How do you like the ride? And Shuddering on acceleration or any issues with alignment?

3. Aug 31, 2011 at 6:54 PM
    samsung

Member:
    First Name:
    George
    Sugar Land, Texas
    Vehicle:
    undercover lid/Ipod integration kit/Pop n lock/bed rug, fumoto drain valve, full piping Wet Okole covers, Blacked out badges, Lamin-X fog light cover yellow, window tint, ARB deluxe bumper with fog light kit,DSM UCA'S,3 support shrockworks sliders,complete OME lift with 886X coil and dakar leaf spring with 3 degree axle shims and center pin lenghtener,warn VR10000 winch,amsteele blue synthetic rope, daystar winch isolator, daystar delrin rollers, IPF 900xs Extreme Driving H9 Kit 900XSD (900XSD),Horn on fire with shot Penning,
    I love my ome setup. I went with the 886 coils since i have a arb bumper on mine, the ride is not bad at all (a bit stiffer than stock) but not by much. i don't have any shuddring issues. no spacer here just the trim packer for the taco lean. I have the DSM uca's on mine, after the install had to do an alignment. I posted some pics of the install and alignment specs on my profile, check it out.

4. Sep 2, 2011 at 4:30 PM
    samsung

Member:
    First Name:
    George
    Sugar Land, Texas
    Vehicle:
    bump
    price drop $100 shipped to lower 48 or reasonable offer. those will be great for somebody's truck with a lot of miles on it and want to stay stock.

5. Sep 11, 2011 at 7:12 PM
    samsung

Member:
    First Name:
    George
    Sugar Land, Texas
    Vehicle:

Products Discussed in

To Top