Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Custom Access Cab Sub Box Special !!!!!!!!

Old 09-01-2011, 04:33 PM   #1
JStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chuy
JStradaXR's Tacoma Gallery
Custom Access Cab Sub Box Special !!!!!!!!

today my friend got a hold of me who supplies me the wood and he told me hey man i got some sheets left over ill let them go for cheap, a new batch came in. so i said yea!

cheaper wood means cheaper prices

Get them before someone else picks it up. ill be able to give you guys the GROUP BUY price

suede - 255
vinyl - 235

it can probably get 2-3 boxes with the amount of wood hes hooking me up. dont let it go guys!

click here for more info --> http://www.xr-underground.com/forum/...ad.php?t=42095
Old 09-01-2011, 04:43 PM   #2
Tacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Tacoma831's Tacoma Gallery
I want one.
Old 09-01-2011, 10:22 PM   #3
JStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacoma831 View Post
I want one.
Bump .......
Old 09-04-2011, 01:09 AM   #4

Bump bump bump
Old 09-04-2011, 03:17 AM   #5
HOME!!!
solus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: LT, USN
Name: Mark
solus's Tacoma Gallery
what size sub?
Old 09-04-2011, 09:54 AM   #6

A 10, but if you have a 12 I can make that too but the sub goes on the side like the picture ...
Attached Thumbnails
Custom Access Cab Sub Box Special !!!!!!!!-uploadfromtaptalk1315155258472.jpg  
Old 09-11-2011, 02:28 PM   #7

bumpppppppppp