Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

For Sale: 05 TRD Off Road

Old 09-02-2011, 08:16 PM   #1
#texasforever
hudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hudson
hudhawk's Tacoma Gallery
For Sale: 05 TRD Off Road

Up for sale is my pride and joy for the last year. This truck has been great to me. It's a 2005 Prerunner Access Cab TRD Off Road. Its a V6 SR5 with the 6-spd tranny. 130,000 miles. Clean Title.

Interior:
Leather Seats
Fully functional sunroof
TRD Special Edition Retro Shift Knob
Weathertech floor liners
Alpine Headunit

Suspension:
Bilstein 5100 front shocks
Camburg 4" Lift Spindles
1.5" rear block

Wheels/Tires:
17x9 KMC XD Revolvers
285/70-17 Nitto Terra Grapplers with around 4,000 miles on them

Exterior: Frontier Brush Guard
2 Hella 500 lights

There is nothing wrong with this truck and it has been great to me, I have just decided that I want to go a different direction in my vehicles. I have listed all I can think of at the moment, please feel free to ask me any questions you have!

Asking $13,000 OBO
Attached Thumbnails
For Sale: 05 TRD Off Road-imageuploadedbytapatalk1315019662.381524.jpg   For Sale: 05 TRD Off Road-imageuploadedbytapatalk1315019683.601392.jpg   For Sale: 05 TRD Off Road-imageuploadedbytapatalk1315019699.669713.jpg   For Sale: 05 TRD Off Road-imageuploadedbytapatalk1315019723.487168.jpg  
Old 09-02-2011, 08:19 PM   #2
PkTaco is a glorious beacon of lightPkTaco is a glorious beacon of lightPkTaco is a glorious beacon of lightPkTaco is a glorious beacon of lightPkTaco is a glorious beacon of light
Name: David
PkTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Miles?
Old 09-02-2011, 08:20 PM   #3
He who angers you conquers you
Unknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
clean title
Old 09-02-2011, 08:25 PM   #4
#texasforever
hudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

hudhawk's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PkTaco View Post
Miles?
Damn it, I knew I forgot something! Thanks
Old 09-02-2011, 08:27 PM   #5
#texasforever

hudhawk's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unknown View Post
clean title
Yes, first post edited
Old 09-02-2011, 08:39 PM   #7
#texasforever

hudhawk's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by anormis View Post
Willing to part out?
What do you want?
Old 09-05-2011, 09:30 AM   #8
#texasforever

hudhawk's Tacoma Gallery
Bump, still for sale
Old 09-05-2011, 07:45 PM   #9
#texasforever

hudhawk's Tacoma Gallery
Decided to keep truck until next semester at least, then we will see how it goes from there
Old 09-05-2011, 08:56 PM   #11
#texasforever

hudhawk's Tacoma Gallery
ill keep that in mind if i decide to sell it
Old 09-05-2011, 09:00 PM   #12
#texasforever

hudhawk's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfpack_5150 View Post
BTW, its knob

unless its "special" special edition, then I assume it can be a nob
Fixed...just for you
Old 09-05-2011, 09:07 PM   #13
#texasforever

hudhawk's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

trucks no longer for sale right?

so I figured a slight derail wasnt gunna hurt.

congrats on keeping it
Yes sir, im keeping it. Just a scratch, didnt draw (did i spell draw right?)any blood. Dad said if i do well in school this semester we could look for a 4x4 in the spring, so for now its still my baby and its time for a major rear suspension overhaul
Old 09-05-2011, 09:45 PM   #14
#texasforever

hudhawk's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Now I get it
get what?