Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Limited Edition Ivan Stewart Rims FOR SALE

Old 09-03-2011, 02:26 PM   #1
aims85379 is on a distinguished road
aims85379's Tacoma Gallery
Post Limited Edition Ivan Stewart Rims FOR SALE

I have a set of 17" Toyota Tacoma Ivan Stewart Rims that I had on my '01 Tacoma TRD. Bought directly from TRD rep. Good Shape. 6 Bolt Pattern.

Contact Jason at 602-820-7666 Looking to sell for $600 Cash for the set. Located in Peoria AZ. May consider shipping, Buyer to pay all shipping costs and pay via paypal prior to shipment.
Attached Thumbnails
Limited Edition Ivan Stewart Rims FOR SALE-img-20110903-00119.jpg   Limited Edition Ivan Stewart Rims FOR SALE-img-20110903-00117.jpg  
Old 09-03-2011, 05:29 PM   #2
trdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

trdracing5's Tacoma Gallery
Are you sure they are 17" and not 16" wheels?
I was not aware that the Ivan Stewart wheels ever came in 17".
Anyway free bump.
Old 09-04-2011, 10:14 PM   #3
pvas540 is on a distinguished road

pvas540's Tacoma Gallery
I agree, never heard of these in a 16".
Old 09-04-2011, 10:17 PM   #4
Street glide or die
yotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
yotamikez's Tacoma Gallery
More pics? I may be mistaken but they look either dirty or like they have some rust.
Old 09-05-2011, 05:36 PM   #5
I sell fishing and fishing accessories
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
never made them in 17"..I have a set, and that looks like it could be alot of brake dust
Old 09-05-2011, 08:13 PM   #6
tacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacomtn's Tacoma Gallery
TRD's were not available in 17". Niche made them for TRD and had them with their name in 17" and 18". Also, I thought 1st Gens were 5-bolt. Correct me if I'm wrong.

It'd be nice to see them cleaned up a bit for better presentation. It looks like they may have some corrosion as shown in the present pictures.

Only one post from this poster....
Old 09-06-2011, 04:51 AM   #7
I sell fishing and fishing accessories
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomtn View Post
TRD's were not available in 17". Niche made them for TRD and had them with their name in 17" and 18". Also, I thought 1st Gens were 5-bolt. Correct me if I'm wrong.

It'd be nice to see them cleaned up a bit for better presentation. It looks like they may have some corrosion as shown in the present pictures.

Only one post from this poster....

mine are 6 lug, I dont think trd even made them in 5 lug

And, believe it or not, I met Ivan Stewart one year, and he actually said these wheels arent even real..HIS wheels have his signature on the inside, which mine dont either.
Old 09-06-2011, 04:58 AM   #8
rabble rabble rabble
dud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Humane Officer
Name: Dan
dud122's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to dud122
Quote:
Originally Posted by aims85379 View Post
I have a set of 17" Toyota Tacoma Ivan Stewart Rims....
Quote:
Originally Posted by trdracing5 View Post
...I was not aware that the Ivan Stewart wheels ever came in 17"....
Quote:
Originally Posted by pvas540 View Post
I agree, never heard of these in a 16".
but wait i thought you agreed.... but he said they were..... but you said...

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomtn View Post
.... Also, I thought 1st Gens were 5-bolt. Correct me if I'm wrong....
you are wrong sir.
Old 09-06-2011, 01:43 PM   #9
pvas540 is on a distinguished road

pvas540's Tacoma Gallery
My bad....

Meant to say: Never heard of these in a 17"
Old 09-06-2011, 02:42 PM   #10
trdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

trdracing5's Tacoma Gallery
Somebody better snap these up quick. They are a rare one-of-a-kind wheel. Must be the ONLY set of 17 inch Ivan Stewart wheels ever made!
Old 09-07-2011, 04:07 PM   #11
congicus is on a distinguished road

Name: mike
congicus's Tacoma Gallery
bump for a local guy
Old 09-07-2011, 05:20 PM   #13
︻╦╤─
Doc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: HM1 (FMF/SW/AW)
Name: Frank
Doc.SS's Tacoma Gallery
My neighbor had a T100 with 17" Ivan Stewarts. I might have even posted a pic in the live thread.