Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

stuff for sale or free

Old 09-05-2011, 09:39 AM   #1
daggertats is just really nicedaggertats is just really nicedaggertats is just really nicedaggertats is just really nicedaggertats is just really nice
daggertats's Tacoma Gallery
stuff for sale or free

ok folks...since trading my tacoma i have several things i need to sell or give away. this needs to be LOCAL only please. i have 6 quarts of 0w20 motor oil. 30.00 . one shift knob ,it is the rubber feeling one 10.00 . the shift boot vinyl and does not have the metal piece in the bottom as i needed it for a new shift boot. free if you want it . and the 2 black things in the pic are from the front of the bed rails they came out when i added the undercover . these are free also . not pictured is touch up paint code 040 (white) barely used although the pen part roller ball seems to be stuck. 3.00
Old 09-05-2011, 09:48 AM   #2
daggertats is just really nicedaggertats is just really nicedaggertats is just really nicedaggertats is just really nicedaggertats is just really nice
here is the paint
Old 09-05-2011, 09:50 AM   #3
also i made this storage bin for my bench seat. it isnt oem quality but it is a good console arm rest etc ...asking 20.00 for it
Old 09-05-2011, 10:47 AM   #4
Sublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Sublime's Tacoma Gallery
Can you ship the 2 bed rail end caps? 85034
Old 09-05-2011, 05:16 PM   #5
i would prefer just a local pick up but if no body wants anything in a few weeks i may be open to shipping if buyer pays
Old 09-05-2011, 05:41 PM   #6
SNAPPIN NECKS AND CASHIN CHECKS.
EL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: BURRY
EL TACOROJO's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to EL TACOROJO
Quote:
Originally Posted by daggertats View Post
i would prefer just a local pick up but if no body wants anything in a few weeks i may be open to shipping if buyer pays
Old 09-05-2011, 06:53 PM   #7
nammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nam
nammer's Tacoma Gallery
Hi, I think you sort of already answered this above, and also I would be offering what you are asking for local pick up, but you be willing to take $3 for the touch up paint shipped to 33570 in Florida
Old 09-05-2011, 08:56 PM   #8
SCLOSKEY will become famous soon enoughSCLOSKEY will become famous soon enough
Name: shane
SCLOSKEY's Tacoma Gallery
what color touch up paint is that?
Old 09-05-2011, 08:59 PM   #9
Muscles is on a distinguished road

Air Force: Load Master
Name: Kyle
Muscles's Tacoma Gallery
i bieleve its white touch up paint, which i could really use haha got a bunch of black chips on my front bumper bleh :/
Old 09-06-2011, 06:40 AM   #10
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
NicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nic
NicNac22's Tacoma Gallery
which part of nc? i have to drive down to sc from wv, i dont remember the first highway, but i know i have to get on 85 if your anywhere close to there i want your knob mines crap.
Old 09-07-2011, 03:06 AM   #11
nicnac, i pm'ed you
Old 01-03-2012, 06:11 AM   #12
BigRedFitz has much to be proud ofBigRedFitz has much to be proud ofBigRedFitz has much to be proud ofBigRedFitz has much to be proud ofBigRedFitz has much to be proud ofBigRedFitz has much to be proud ofBigRedFitz has much to be proud ofBigRedFitz has much to be proud ofBigRedFitz has much to be proud of
Navy: SATCOM
Name: Scott
BigRedFitz's Tacoma Gallery
Are the end caps still available by any chance?