Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS Socal: 2009 Tacoma Prerunner TRD Offroad

Old 09-05-2011, 01:53 PM   #1
Its_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Chris
Its_Taco_Time's Tacoma Gallery
FS Socal: 2009 Tacoma Prerunner TRD Offroad

It is a sad day for me...I finally decided to sell my Tacoma.

The truck has 34k miles on it, I am the only owner. I have done all maintenance personally. I use AMSoil synthetic fluids for everything. The truck is in great condition, never been in a wreck, never towed anything, never been in snow. Drives straight and true, no noises.

Like the title says, it is a 2009 prerunner with 34k miles. It has the TRD offroad package, and the upgraded JBL system. It has XM radio bluetooth and backup camera.

Mods include:

-2.5" bilstein 5100/eiback/TC UCA lift,
-1.5" Wheeler's AAL, bilstein 5100 rear shocks
-Satoshi Grille with emblem
-33" Bridgestone Dueler Revo 2 (less than 500 miles on these)
-17" ATX chambers
-Wet Okole Seat covers F+R (light gray and black)
-Weathertech floormats
- OEM roof rack
-Gibson Exhaust
-Demello Offroad sliders
-Bedmat
-Afe filter (stock intake)
-bedmat
-Ceramic tint on windshield (does not make darker, just cuts all heat)
-15% tint on front windows
-USA SPEC ipod adapter

I'm sure I am leaving some stuff out. I know the pics aren't the greatest, I don't have many on this computer. PM me if you have any questions or need me to take more pics.

Asking $24,000
Attached Thumbnails
FS Socal: 2009 Tacoma Prerunner TRD Offroad-080.jpg   FS Socal: 2009 Tacoma Prerunner TRD Offroad-079.jpg  
Old 09-05-2011, 10:39 PM   #2
xxhv83xx is on a distinguished road
Name: Henry
xxhv83xx's Tacoma Gallery
I don't see any pics...
Old 09-05-2011, 10:51 PM   #3
Datsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Datsik's Tacoma Gallery
Very clean truck, looks like it has been taken well care of. GLWS
Old 09-06-2011, 10:45 AM   #4
Its_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Thanks! Tuesday bump. Forgot to mention that I can part out as long as you have the stock replacement!
Old 09-06-2011, 10:52 AM   #5
mxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
mxnborder's Tacoma Gallery
how much for UCA's and do you know how to install them?
Old 09-06-2011, 10:55 AM   #6
Quote:
Originally Posted by mxnborder View Post
how much for UCA's and do you know how to install them?
PM me an offer for them and we can work something out. You can install yourself, it is easy.
Old 09-06-2011, 11:19 AM   #7
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Ex-Cone
nelson18matt's Tacoma Gallery
bummer you have to sell

great looking truck
Old 09-06-2011, 09:53 PM   #8
AZ it is a "dry heat"
supriseaztacoma is on a distinguished road
Name: Aaron
supriseaztacoma's Tacoma Gallery
I was checking out taking a loan for the truck.. Would you consider 20K??
Old 09-06-2011, 10:54 PM   #9
Quote:
Originally Posted by nelson18matt View Post
bummer you have to sell

great looking truck
Thanks Matt!

Quote:
Originally Posted by supriseaztacoma View Post
I was checking out taking a loan for the truck.. Would you consider 20K??
KBB trade in on the truck is 23k. Private party is 25k. I am not going to sell it for below trade in.
Old 09-08-2011, 04:48 PM   #10
TRUCK IS SOLD!
Old 09-08-2011, 04:49 PM   #11
rcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
rcfreak201's Tacoma Gallery
quick status! who bought it?
Old 09-08-2011, 04:49 PM   #12
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Ex-Cone
nelson18matt's Tacoma Gallery
holy crap! that was fast... congrats!
Old 09-08-2011, 04:57 PM   #13
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcfreak201 View Post
quick status! who bought it?
Quote:
Originally Posted by nelson18matt View Post
holy crap! that was fast... congrats!
Dude I know! I wasn't expecting to get rid of it that quickly. A dealer called and offered a good price for it. I didn't feel like waiting around.