Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

2002 Toyota Tundra 2x4 V8 Access Cab

Old 09-05-2011, 03:31 PM   #1
Neighborhood Know-it-all
Box Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
Box Rocket's Tacoma Gallery

Located near Salt Lake City, Utah.

This truck belongs to my niece. Her dad gave it to her when her parents got divorced last year. She lives in Idaho and isn't interested in driving a truck, particularly a 2WD in Idaho in the winter. So I told her I'd try to help her sell it.

I currently have it at my house in Syracuse until it sells. I've driven it a couple of days since I've had it and it runs and drives great. It has been maintained well, but it's got some scratches and dings in the body consistent with it's age. The passenger side lower bedside has a decent dent, otherwise the body isn't bad. It's actually a nice enough truck to drive that I tried to convince Michelle that we needed it, but she disagreed.

iForce V8
155K miles
Automatic Transmission
AC
Power Window
Power Locks
Cruise Control
Oak colored interior (Excellent condition)
Black Exterior (Good Condition)
Front bench seat (seats 6)
AM/FM/CD/Cassette
265/70/R16 Michelin Tires. 85%+ tread left.
No Tow Package
Some minor scratches and dings in the body and bumpers.
One large dent in the passenger side lower bedside.

Asking $7500, Contact me for details. 801 Seven 1 Zero Eight 1 1 Zero.

Thanks for looking.

Old 09-05-2011, 03:32 PM   #2
Neighborhood Know-it-all
Box Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Old 09-05-2011, 03:49 PM   #3
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
Might want to throw it up on KSL.com too.
Old 09-05-2011, 04:19 PM   #4
Neighborhood Know-it-all

Quote:
Originally Posted by WW_FIREFIGHTER View Post
Might want to throw it up on KSL.com too.
Yep it will be there soon.
Old 09-06-2011, 11:20 AM   #5
Neighborhood Know-it-all

bump
Old 09-07-2011, 09:43 AM   #6
Neighborhood Know-it-all

daily bump
Old 09-09-2011, 10:10 AM   #7
Neighborhood Know-it-all

bumpty bump
Old 09-09-2011, 11:10 AM   #8
Neighborhood Know-it-all

Quote:
Originally Posted by m3bassman View Post
trucks from Bonneville county eh? i KNow the Sheriff of SaR there

GLWS
Actually the truck was originally purchased in Tennesee by my BIL. Spent most of it's life there and some in Ohio. Has been in Idaho Falls for the past year, but is now at my place in Utah until it sells.